Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

Ambiente di lavoro stimolante
Internship (Current Employee) –  Padova, Veneto18 July 2019
L'ambiente di lavoro è stimolante e confortevole, l'azienda è sempre attenta alle esigenze dei dipendenti.
Pros
buoni pasto, orari flessibili
Great place to work, but not enough money
Material handler in shipping and receiving (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZ16 July 2019
I look forward to going to work. Coworkers are great. In just the few years I have been here, my work has doubled, yet never a raise. Or not a truly noticeable one. In my position at work, my attendance is vital. Yet, I feel I'm not being compensated substantial enough.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Can't live off the pay. Need a second job
Infineon is a great place to work
Field Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CA16 July 2019
Infineon is an Austrian based company who believes in investing in its newly acquired talent by send ing the new employee where ever needed to get the specific knowledge about the product and its use in applications. This is followed by yearly refreshers. M anagement is very likable and fair. Promotion is based upon abilities anbd not personalities. Get the job done correctly and on schedule and you are in phase with the company .
Buena empresa, malos manejos
Ingeniero de Procesos (Current Employee) –  HiRel6 July 2019
Tiene muy buena filosofia y la vision es muy buena, sin embargo los supervisores dejan mucho que desear en cuanto a disciplina y apoyo al personal (ingenieria).
Es muy dificil la promocion y los aumentos salariales son escasos.
El sueldo no es malo y las prestaciones son muy buenas.
Hay mucho campo de aprendizaje y mejora para explotar.
Pros
Gastos mayores, Fondo de ahorro para personal indirecto
Cons
Falta de promociones y crecimiento profesional
Excelente empresa para trabalhar
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Maia, Distrito do Porto6 July 2019
A infineon tem uma ótima cultura empresarial.
Tem um ambiente muito informal e uma política de recursos humanos muito focada no bem estar do colaborador.

Os salários são bastante bons relativamente ao mercado e existem boas oportunidades para progredir na carreira
Productive and fun workplace
Product Test Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Singapore4 July 2019
Had an enjoyable time at Infineon as an intern
Fun environment as there are alot of interns there and you get to mingle around with them and make friends
Flexible working hours
Learnt many things along the way with friendly colleagues from the department
Pros
Many nice food around the area, flexible working hours, friendly colleagues
Cons
Might be a little stress as too much work
Awesome company to work for
Technical Staff (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka3 July 2019
Simply superb company to work for. I have spent almost 10 years and got the chance to work on most of frameworks. You will get easily recognized for your work.
Pros
Work life balance and competitive salary
Cons
Nothing specific
TCompany merges affected my career
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CA2 July 2019
Due to company merges, my career was deeply affected. Management hide some deep issues prior the merges, that caused a financil crisis in my division
New mnagement was not willing to listen/fix underline issues, and prefer the parent company employees over the merged company

This cused major laid offs due to managemeant inadecquencies to react in a timely manner, despite our recommendtions
Pros
Technology Market Leader
Cons
Merger caused massive laid offs and financial crisis
Productive and secure working place
operator (Former Employee) –  malacca30 June 2019
I love working in this company because the environment is safe and it has a very good facility. The company also take a very serious concern about workers health. There are many activities that were held by the company in order to make workers having some fun and enjoyable memories.
Pros
High security and health benefits
Not a fun place to work due to poor political working enviroment.
Senior RF Product Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CA24 June 2019
Working at Infineon was a fun experience. There were device prediction models to simulate to shorten design cycle. It is very helpful to compare simulation results and actual test bench measurements.
Arbeitsumfeld und Themengebiete
Instructional Designer - E-Learning Specialist (Former Employee) –  Villach, K24 June 2019
Hervorragendes Arbeitsumfeld und Betriebsklima,
sehr viele technische aber auch nicht technische Themengebiete und Fachbereiche,
tolle Qualifikations-, Trainings- und Weiterbildungsangebote,
Pros
Sehr gutes und kostengünstiges Essen, unzählige Mitarbeiterangebote und Vergünstigungen in allen Bereichen
Cons
keine
Good big corporation, some departments are great
Reliability Technician (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CA21 June 2019
If they weren’t going to close down the facility in 1-2 years it would be a great place to work. Over 600 people are going to be laid off. Out of 750 they said 150 or less will stay onboard. Mostly design and marking/sales. Facility is very old but well maintained. My supervisor was great. Some BS drama with some sections, as is typical in such a large place.
Pros
Cafe onsite, pay OK, most people nice
Cons
Plant being shutdown. Very big global corporate mentality.
Good
Production planning (Current Employee) –  Melaka16 June 2019
This is only change of environment for my carrier growth and I feel this is the time for me.I will do my best to fulfill the KPI assigned to me.Look forward for good news.
Cons
Management words does not match actions
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZ16 June 2019
Was told quality counts, but only care about quantity. Production and maintenance leads are “good ole boys”, performance and hard work means nothing except that you’ll be the one doing all the work while the long timers/ good ole boys get to do nothing but eat, sleep, surf internet/watch movies. And these good ole boys will disrespect you, belittle you, rude, think they’re better than you.

NOT a fun place to go to work. They give free coffee, random donuts and cakes, and thinks this makes it a great place to work.
Pros
Trying real hard to think of one
Cons
Very long list.....start with disrespect from leads production and maintenance
Well worth it even if a temp
Tester (Current Employee) –  Leominster, MA13 June 2019
From the day you have orientation, you’re treated as if you’re a permanent member of the company. Very relaxed. They actually care about all their employees. Very flexible and very understanding.
Enjoy to work with infineon
Engineer technician (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CA11 June 2019
One of the best company I work for a long time.
friendly coworker, a lof of help,
People friendly and very cooperate
The boss is helping when you are in trouble
Dead end job
Operator III (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CA22 May 2019
Was promised advancement in the company, took the most difficult certifications and got next to nothing. They use you up and take advantage of you. All about numbers and "beating" the other shifts. Pay for what you do is not worth it.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Company shutting down, making uneccesary changes, low pay, bad management
Great place, motivational driven people
RELIABILIY OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CA24 April 2019
Fast paced environment. Lots to learn. Everyone is helpful and encourages everyone to learn and strive to be the best they can be. Management can use a little work but overall great people. Hardest part of the job would be getting used to different types of work ethics and personalities surrounding you.
good company
graphic designer (Current Employee) –  Melaka24 April 2019
The expression day job is often used for a job one works in order to make ends meet while performing low-paying (or non-paying) work in their preferred vocation. Archetypal examples of this are the woman who works as a waitress (her day job) while she tries to become an actress, and the professional athlete who works as a laborer in the off season because he is currently only able to make the roster of a semi-professional team.

While many people do hold a full-time occupation, "day job" specifically refers to those who hold the position solely to pay living expenses so they can pursue, through low paying entry work, the job they really want (which may also be during the day). The phrase strongly implies that the day job would be quit, if only the real vocation paid a living wage.

The phrase "don't quit your day job" is a humorous response to a poor or mediocre performance not up to professional caliber. The phrase implies that the performer is not talented enough in that activity to be able to make a career out of it
Pros
always stay happy
Cons
healthy
Might've been the best job I've had
Warehouse Tech (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NJ3 April 2019
I lessened a lot at Infineon Technologies. It was my first picking job. I also packed and shipped customer orders. I learned how to ship customer products via UPS and FedEx through UPS/FedEx automated programs. I dealt with international customers. Had to leave Infineon Technologies moved production back to it's home country in Germany.
Pros
Learned the basic warehouse functions
Cons
Company left America

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.