Infinity

Infinity Employee Reviews

Remote operations.Poor management support. Hard to contact management. Management located offshore, 9 hour time differential makes easy access very difficult.
They made promises of school opportunities to move up. They pay training. It was all a lie. They told me more money to start. And promised pay. They lied to get me. Gave me half the pay they said. No tools there. They also have you pay money if someone messes up a car or anything at shop. The old door broke they had us all pay for it. I brought 2k worth if tools to work. And half of it was stolen the first week. My lunch was stolen daily. And they didn't care. A computer I dont use broke. And I paid for it. Never touched it. They are full of cp there. the boss and foreman eric yelled at me for asking questions. They are horrible people. I had ppl get in my face and yelled. Even racial slurs at work. It was the worst experience.
Pros
Cons
Rip off
The kitchen is pretty much just a show kitchen, it's hard to effectively work. So much of the "new" equipment is mishandled by management. If you can get past that, the corruption at the top makes for a toxic and unhealthy environment with employees being forced to pick up the slack from the other employees that choose to do nothing and yet never recieve a write up or even a slap on the wrist. No matter what was done, the employees were treated as personal cooks for the owners (who would come in at any and all points of the day and demand priority over any paying customers that are paying to eat). If all of that doesn't faze you, then the last point l would make is that you won't receive any support from management, even to the point of giving you near-rotten ingredients and expecting you to use them. Forget about having the ingredients that you need on hand, because they don't order anything that the kitchen needs, even having to go so far as to beg for celery and carrots. The place doesn't even have an identity with a menu that is not consistent. If something breaks in the kitchen, they won't fix it unless someone gets hurt first. It has the potential to be one of the best restaurants in Lexington. Though, if it continues being run the same way, it will unfortunately fade into obscurity.
Pros
Good parking at any time, wonderful staff
Cons
Everything except the people you work with.
positive atmosphere. Some assignments are better than others. Nice office environment and convenient location. Pay is a little low depending on assignment and commission changes often.
Pros
Encouraging atmosphere
Cons
short breaks, some assignments are disguised as telemarketing
Ótimas experiências, ótima empresa pra se trabalhar.
Pros
Não trabalhar aos domingos.
Cons
Algumas lojas um pouco distantes.
When things go under, the CEO decides to fire as many employees as possible, regardless how strong your work ethic and performance was. I thought I had opportunities here but the truth is infinity is not financially stable and they will gaslight you and not tell you when they’re losing contracts with companies and running out of work for their reps. You’ll find out for yourself one day when they invite your entire team into a room and tell you that none of you have jobs anymore.
Pros
There was really good people, before they were all fired
Cons
You never know when they’re going to pull the rug out from under you
È un'azienda dove si produce solo falsità,invidia e arroganza .
Cambios de compañia Movistar, debes tener facilidad para vender
The infinity has the most dedicated people and its management is idealized, and their choice is excellent. They are very kind and friendly. Their hospitality and care is excellent. They are honest and reliable. They find jobs fast. They are secure, so the jobs they find is reliable along with security one needs. The service they give you as you enter and ask for job is brilliant. The places they find are not only to custom's savior, but also the host or the job is suitable to the test of anyone who is honest, reliable, and friendly. The employee finds this organization very appealing and trustworthy and diligent and stick to their words and protocols. I am very happy that I worked with them as their client. I enjoyed it and felt good and secure and never felt out of position and liked their suggestion of choice. I loved infinity.
This company dont get much worse, they are terrible, unprofessional, and move through help rapidly, arrogant, and frustrating to work for, my advice, DONT WORK FOR THEM
All during training I kept asking about the commission plan & was told "we're going to go over it tomorrow." They never did, sketchy behavior. Then when the pandemic occurred they were unprepared to send us home to work. One employee was fired because he didn't have a PC. Stay away from this company!
The owner and President care about their people. I enjoyed my time there more than not. They like to take you out for holidays but it doesn't include spouses so it can become tough however at least they care to have nice parties for the employees the owner isn't cheap.
Pros
compensation is good
Cons
n/a
Tra le mie esperienze lavorative è sicuramente la migliore, ottimo il rapporto tra dirigenti e dipendenti lo stipendio è meritocratico più sai lavorare più guadagni. Ho messo una media di stipendio mensile per solo sei ore al giorno di lavoro ma ho preso anche molto di più di quello. Esperienza da fare ti insegnano tanto e il prodotto è ottimo
aprende tudo e boa para trabalhar eu gostei muito e gostaria de foutar para trabalhar la
Friendly. Good service.. Need more park 100 jobs In that area.. I've been working there for about a year now. Good service..they are willing to work with you.
Não recomendo, pois não cumprem o que foi prometido.
This was a fun job as I would go to customers homes and jobs and fix their cracked cell phone screen. Work was 6 days a week, but you can make good money in a short amount of time
Must be very organized but overall a very cool job. Being able to set your own hours is nice but making quota is very difficult. Fun job nice work environment
The reason why I gave it that title, is because, if you can make yourself an asset, and make sure to go above and beyond what you are usually used to doing, then you can do good. However, in the end, if someone else isn't pulling their end, your department might be at risk of leaving.
A good place to learn and start your career.The work culture is amazing and the managers are very supporting.I learned a lot. The compensation is less.
I liked working for Infinity and learned alot. I would recommend this company to others. My daily tasks were cooking, cleaning, housekeeping, companionship and transportation.
  1. Employee reviews