Information Providers Ltd

Information Providers Ltd Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
I worked for Information Providers for 1 year as a Systems Administrator. I really enjoyed my time working there. They offered flexibility when needed and the company has a co-operative culture.
Pros
Training and Development really encouraged
Good atmosphere / culture. Fair balance of fun & work. Progressive with lots of opportunities as they have been growing and working on large corporate sites, which provides for a diverse and interesting range of technologies to gain experience on. Good team bonding. Ongoing training plans and funding. Rewards surpass industry norms. Great career progression, the sky is the limit!
I worked in an administration role for the company for a year. I really enjoyed working for the company and really felt part of the team. Each day the work was varied and I had the flexibility to start early and work late if necessary.
Pros
Free parking, flexible working hours
Great company to work for. Fast paced environment. Good support and availability of management. Career Development options. Training as standard and encouraged.
Pros
Training and Development
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Information Providers Ltd?