Infosys

Infosys Employee Reviews

Ireland27 reviews
Currently working here, the interview process was straightforward and very friendly. The 4 weeks training was very informative and the tutor made it good fun also. It is a face paced environment and can be quite stressful but once you get the hang of it, it is an easy job. Salary is low but there is room for progression. Great working environment and the management are fantastic always there to help. Commission on sales also.
Pros
Paddy in the canteen makes everyones day.
Cons
Low wage
Your typical day starts by sitting at your pc and doing whatever the manager says to do, even though the manager itself doesn't know how to do it.
I do not suggest this company to anyone, unless you're into slavery and not growing inside the company whatsoever.
Pros
free coffee/tea, the basics.
Cons
Way too many hours, too many requests, too much work for what you're getting paid, or better yet, good luck first getting paid.
The best environment, Highly skilled and nice managers.
Definitely a company to work for even if salary and location are not the best you will find a great environment where it's easy to learn and the knowledge is shared with pleasure from senior employees.

You'll work with the smile on your face
Pros
Everything but the salary
Cons
Salary
Very good atmosphere and people are very helpful. Salary could be better but it is at a acceptable level when you start. Due to tier system it takes long enough to progress but considering the work specifics you'd want to learn to progress.
I would not say a bad word about the place. Been there awhile takes a long time to get use to it but once you have it its easy work. Can be stressfull but you do get use to it.
Pros
Paddy in the canteen makes your day everytime you are having a bad day
Cons
Stressfull, the odd bit of abuse for things out of your control but you have to not take it personally
Fast paced job,
Learning Experience New technology Team work and Culture

Excellent infrastructure, Food Courts, Training,

Salary No scope for innovation Micro Management issues
Gained Knowledge and experience in processing all the important aspect of the work, fun filled environment, helping and friendly team members. the only thing that was hard for me was the transportation, as the office was bit far from where I live.
Would definitely recommend working here. The staff and the rest of the team is very helpful. The training provided is very beneficial and fruitful to getting a clear picture of the work to be done.
Strong feeling this is a cost cutting company.
Even if my role was very interesting, you are not called as a person, but as an asset that can be moved around.
The job is not particularly exciting and it is not well paid, but the people there are great and very collaborative. It was a pleasure to work with them.
I went through the hiring process and they offered me the job and a very low salary.
When I tried to negotiate it explaining that the city is expensive and I have qualifications and skills, HR interrupted me just saying there was no space for negotiation as it was clear since the beginning of the process that they would offer me that money.

Okay. As I didn't have any job I decided to accept it and HR told me they would send me the contract the following Monday.

As I didn't receive anything I tried to contact them, but they just got back to me the day after saying that they found somebody internally at the company and the job was gone.

Never had such a terrible experience with anybody, just infosys. Never trust them.
Empresa ideal para iniciar no mercado de trabalho na Irlanda.
Pros
Nao precisa muita experiencia
Cons
Tudo
The office is in the city centre and there is no dress code, the place is good to start in the business environment, but if you have other option do not think about getting a job with this company.
I don’t know if I will have enough space to write how bad is to work in this company, There’s no work-life balance, We work 12-13 hours on busy periods which can vary from 3 days to a whole month, sometimes we do not get notice of overtime but we are busy so the managers do a scene calling everyone to a meeting to beg people to stay - pathetic. You cannot even invest in yourself, you cannot do a course, go to college because every time you have to leave to live your life it’s a drama. There’s no way to grow, they are so desperate that they promote people to a higher position in the very first months when the person doesn’t even know about the processes, but then you’re stuck there, you don’t go anywhere else, you just pile up more functions with the same salary, if you apply for internal positions you go to a very poor interview with very unprepared people and they hire by friendship or nationality. There’s not enough space, you cannot stretch your legs without touching a colleague, wires are all over t
Pros
maybe there are some...but I can not find them
Infosys has taught me to learn and capitalise on my skill set and focus on customer delight as our main motive.
Career growth is more based on slots opened and might not be favourable for one seeking career growth inspite of showing high performance. Infosys has taught me to learn and adapt to new technologies and that's the best takeaway Il take when I leave with me.
Pros
Cons
career growth is less
it is an ok company to work for
Due to the amount of overtime at the month end, it is a bit difficult to balance private/family life.

However, the management is ok and they do provide quite good training sessions.
Cons
long hours on month ends
Training 4 weeks, after training you will not get organised support on the floor. Very responsible job for minimum wage. No company culture, communication with middle management is only via e-mail. Long hours, overtime is not paid extra you will get day(s) off but not in period that you would like. No any company benefits, no canteen...just ask yourself is it worth your time.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Long hours, no support staff on the floor
Great multicultural teams, great learning, and training but a repetitive job in the long run. It's a real springboard for young professional but it 's not fit for long career.
Pros
Multicultural company
Cons
Repetitive tasks, salary
Infosys is my first company, but it's employee friendly company.
Transparent , approachable management/ leadership, your choice of work is possible. Learning opportunities, world class learning institute
The one great thing about Infosys is they believe in having the best infrastructure, beautiful campus and cafeterias. Also the work pressure is relatively less.
Great colleagues but salary and benefits are way too low compare to the competition. Long hours and often saturday work. Turnover is very high and analysts often feel not valued.
Pros
Free Coffee and tea
Cons
Long hours durin peak periods
Great Place to work.I found some friends there.Very professional Company.I would work there again.At the beginning it was everything trained very well.Good Partnership.