Ingenio Global
Ingenio Global Employee Review

Excellent place to work

5 March 2019
I am a Technology Recruiter who has been working with Ingenio for just over 2 months now.

The coaching and development I have received in these 2 months is more than I ever could have expected.

From learning new technologies, new processes to overall a new outlook on the possibilities in business and my future in the tech space.

I could not be more grateful to the Ingenio family for their help in allowing me to achieve small successes in my short time here so far.

The possibilities of my development has no ceiling as I continue to grow in this industry, My development will only continue in the years to come and I thoroughly look forward to what I can do at Ingenio and in return what Ingenio can do for me.

An excellent place to work with great focused energy and unlimited rewards in return for the hard work put in
Pros
Great office environment, company days out, company phone/laptop, excellent coaching and development
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ingenio Global. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3