We look for team members that will fit in well in our cafes - that means a friendly and helpful personality, great attitude to work and to maintaining high standards and enthusastic about engaging with customers and ensuring they get a perfect cup everytime they visit.
Generally interview questions are focussed on your past experience and examples of Customer Service and Teamwork, and If you have previous coffee experience we'll always ask you to tell us about it. Coffee experience is not an essential requirement though as we'll provide full barista training.
21 May 2019
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Insomnia Coffee Company? What are the ste…2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Insomnia Coffee Company?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Insomnia Coffee Company?One person answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Insomnia Coffee Company? How many days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is the organisational culture at Insomnia Coffee Company?One person answered
- Is the pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly ?
- DO you get paid weekly or monthly?
- I'm interested at this type of job. Is the job good for students in Dublin?
- What do they test for barista position in the work trial after the interview?