Institute of Technology Carlow

Institute of Technology Carlow Employee Reviews

Exciting and fun
Communication Assistant (Current Employee) –  Carlow26 June 2018
I was an assistant in the communications office in IT Carlow.
I Represented college on trade exhibition shows and open days.
- Communicated through marketing presentations to critical stakeholders for recruitment to second level students as schools liaison.
- Publicised the college through social media posts on event days.
- Assisting to improve the SEO's on the college website through a bespoke software.
- Managing the orders of merchandise and branded products for all events running within the Institute.
Productive and Fun
Postgraduate Studies (Former Employee) –  Carlow Town, County Carlow11 July 2017
Great place, good people the working environment is excellent. Making progress can sometimes be difficult as processes work slowly in the college. Grand other than that.
Pros
Great people and enviroment
Cons
Postgaduate money is poor
Excellent Higher Education Institute
Lecturer (Current Employee) –  Carlow8 January 2017
Fastest growing Institute of Technology in Ireland. It could not have provided me with a better experience as a university lecturer. The staff and students are all friendly, the courses are brilliant, the social life is great and the campus provides a safe and friendly environment to live and work in.
Product Design
Student (Current Employee) –  Studio 87 April 2015
In 2011, I deciding to change career from music to Product Design. To achieve this I applied and was accepted to IT Carlow where I studied for four years from September 2011 – June 2015. I received a 2.1 Ordinary degree in June of 2014 and a 1.1 in June 2015. My strongest traits are working within a team environment, problem solving, communication, delegation, data analysis & communication and strategic thinking.
Pros
Learning
Brilliant
Student (Current Employee) –  Carlow24 April 2013
Brilliant I have learned so much. Everyone is so helpful and the facilities are great. Hardest part is all the traveling but other then that its great.
Pros
really helpfully lecturers they wont to help you
Cons
long hours of break otherwise brillant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Institute of Technology Carlow. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8