Intel Corporation

Intel Corporation Employee Reviews

Ireland118 reviews

Found 118 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,629 reviews

Productive, a lot to learn environment/workplace

Proud to be part of Intel organisation. Company is taking care of their employees. The experience it really depends on the team you’re working with. Overall it’s very good company, pay rate depends on the education and vary between applicants.

This company will definitely look after you

The benefits are great, depending on management and area you could love absolutely everything or have more tough days than good ones. Overall compared to other companies Intel is great and interesting to work in. They also have clubs like book club and sports clubs so you can meet people with similar interests.

Pros

Free food in canteen

Cons

Not what I expected, stressful with very little training

I started working here in oct21, I don't know if I will see this October. It is a fairly good job which is local to me so I will see how it goes for 6 more months and then decide what to do

Pros

Free food and good benifits

Cons

Shift work is tough. Job is stressful

Stressful and management do not have a clue about the machine you work on.

Was a good place yo work for the first few years and then it got really stressful after a period of time. I ended having to leave because the shift work was not healthy. Really took a toll on my family life eventually.

Pros

Good bonuses

Cons

Long hours. Horrible shift pattern.

Avoid this place if you can

Stressful place and the salary progression is too slow. Management look after themselves and don't care about the staff. Avoid this company if u can.

Pros

Good facilities

Cons

Stressful and poor pay

Great place to work. Work life balance is well cared about. They employ you, train you ,help you grow in your career. Good and technically sound people.

Pros

Perks and benefits.

Cons

Compressed work week

Diversity

The company are open to different cultural background and ethics, It's the best place for you to learn and start your career. They look after the wellbeing of their employee and customers.

Toxic work envoirnmet and clueless low level management

Very toxic negative workplace. Certain individual groups run each area, either your in the click or get battered. Management are sneaky back stabbing individuals and minions for upper management. No progression for MT's and pay reviews are embarrissing, if your lucky to get a good pay rise its only 10% max.Honestly id run a mile if given the chance, 12hrs shifts and if your doing night god help you, not worth the money..

Pros

Steady income

Cons

Stress, backstabbing and competing with your peers

Intel has a rich culture. Intel helps young people to grow by giving lots of learning classes. It is a good place to work. Helpful colleagues. Overall bast place to work in.

Pros

Helps Engineers to grow

Productive and fun workplace.

It was an absolutely new and challenging experience but I like it. Calming surroundings and lovely environment to work in. Everything as a proper work place should be.

Get rewarded for working hard!

Really great place to work. Never a dull moment, always projects and task to work on.Work closely with teams of highly skilled individuals.Expect to be challenged everyday but also expect to be rewarded for your hard work.

Pros

Compensation and time off are great

Cons

Working weekend and night shifts can be tough

Restricted productivety made job frustrating

I worked for Intel through an outside contractor and if I was asked by Intel to recommend that contractor I would strongly advise against it as they do not stand up to the ethos of the brilliant company they represent

Pros

Long lunches and set working hours

Cons

To restricted by management to do the job

I worked for Intel for nearly 15 years

Great place to work. I called it the university of life. Exposure to all aspects of running a business. Great opportunities to move within other disciplines. Very hard decision to leave

Pros

Great opportunities to move within the company

Cons

Very very busy

Great Place To Work

Intel is a fast paced, highly technical place to work. Exciting and varied work. Lots of opportunity to improve personally and professionally. Work alone or as part of a multi-functional team

Pros

Free cold and hot drinks and fruit.

Cons

Long hours - oncall

Work Level

Went in as a intern but they wanted more and wasn't given the chance to complete and management don't have time for learning/ progression even though that's one of their ethos.

Pros

Good salary and benefits

Cons

Alot of contracts and very hard to get made full time

overall summary

Very much a brain washing company into intel culture. A lot of internal politcs and social climbing within the company. It can be both a good place to work but also very toxic, poeple are always knocking each other down to make themseleves look good. Worklife balance is not bad and the company is fairly felixable. I cant say i love the place nor can i say its really bad eithier. Its a job for a couple of years to get experience then move on not a place to establish a career. The canteen and toilets in the place are absolutely terrible.

Pros

Pays ok

Cons

Politics, negativeity, worst canteen in the world.

Good place to develop career.

People focused, well trained, multi-national big corp environment. Good place to work if too many classes to complete on an annual basis. Leading edge technology, good road map, tools and processes but very strict.

Lots of services provided. Friendly and motivated staff members. Always had a task to complete, enjoyable. Workplace culture was fantastic, would definitely recommend

Best place on the world to work

Dream job and as an individual everyone can explore more possibilities. Excellent work ethics. Transparency in communication. Value the opinion. Good support from manager level

Good place to work with good support from team members. Benefits and conditions in work are of a very high standard. Work Life Balance is not enough of a priority here though.

Salary

Salary very good Enjoyed working at Intel every minute It can be stressful sometimes Clean rooms very clean and organized Working for intel will give you very very bright future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intel Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement