Intel Corporation
View all Intel Corporation reviews

Intel Corporation

Intel Corporation Employee Review

Dont waste your time

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WORKING FOR INTEL, They don't care at all about you. the company has a great image outside. looks can be deceiving! the company is rotten to its core on the inside. I don't think the engineers and managers or any of the higher ups of this place understand how hard the manufacturing techs work. we are over worked and underpaid, Dont get long enough breaks, the company doesn't look at all the good work you do, the company crucifies you if you make a slight small mistake. Promotions are basically non existent, my manager at the place took him 21 years to become a manager...a shift manager at that, and he looked so chuffed and happy. 21 years...to become a shift manager...that's not a win that's a sad loss at life Typical day as a manufacturing tech starts of with getting a passdown...which is supposed to be the managers and engineers job. the company structure is so poor it makes me sad for leaving my previous job prier to working at intel. after passdown you check everything you'll be working on for the day, the engineers and managers think you have unlimited energy and just make decisions to add more work and change the game plans all the time. and if you miss it because THEY NEVER give you heads up, if you miss it then you are going to be in the firing line. the engineers and managers are so rude and expect the impossible, so bad that I one time soiled my self because I couldn't leave the fab for a short toilet break, its a disrespectful and apolloing place to work. I left because it wasnt worth my time, effort, and the humiliation -

Pros

None, I worked with people who have been there for 25 years in the same position

Cons

everything bad you can imagine, where does the chemical waste go? how they treat employes, promotions are non existent, you can get a better paying job where they care about you with a different company.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Ok if you are Irish.

Intel runs a semiconductor fab like a McDonalds. You get one simple job to do and that's it. The techs are basically factory production operators. You will learn nothing that is useful for any other job or your career.
Same role

Not what I expected, stressful with very little training

I started working here in oct21, I don't know if I will see this October. It is a fairly good job which is local to me so I will see how it goes for 6 more months and then decide what to do

Pros

Free food and good benifits

Cons

Shift work is tough. Job is stressful
Same location

Noonans

Awful management on noonans not supervisors.bullying also I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for them such silly policies that you have to follow not valued either by higher management.

Pros

People in teams are nice

Cons

Worst management I've ever seen site supervisors an awful person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intel Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement