Intel Corporation
View all Intel Corporation reviews

Intel Corporation

Intel Corporation Employee Review

Get rewarded for working hard!

Really great place to work. Never a dull moment, always projects and task to work on.Work closely with teams of highly skilled individuals.Expect to be challenged everyday but also expect to be rewarded for your hard work.

Pros

Compensation and time off are great

Cons

Working weekend and night shifts can be tough

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Genuine interest in the core business of semiconductor. Top priority to employee and customize support for the motivated and worthy one.
Same role

Highly advance and modern place to work

I learned a lot on wafer manufacturing processes, I was able to use simulation and mathematical modelling tools to address some of the most complex operational logic in wafer manufacturing process. I was trained immensely in Intel and performed with 100 % satisfactory in all my training examinations. I am very proud to be able to conduct such a job considering all high demands and expectations on this job offer. I was faced with multi departmental meetings across Europe and USA to conduct my duties.
Same location

Noonans

Awful management on noonans not supervisors.bullying also I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for them such silly policies that you have to follow not valued either by higher management.

Pros

People in teams are nice

Cons

Worst management I've ever seen site supervisors an awful person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intel Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Intel Corporation
  • Get rewarded for working hard!