Intel Corporation

Intel Corporation Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,634 reviews

Productive, a lot to learn environment/workplace

Proud to be part of Intel organisation. Company is taking care of their employees. The experience it really depends on the team you’re working with. Overall it’s very good company, pay rate depends on the education and vary between applicants.

Ok if you are Irish.

Intel runs a semiconductor fab like a McDonalds. You get one simple job to do and that's it. The techs are basically factory production operators. You will learn nothing that is useful for any other job or your career.

Read alit of spec

Intel make sure you have the full understanding of the tool that you will be working on before they release you to work by yourself I enjoy my day at Intel

They treat everyone the same awesome company to work for

I worked at intel twice and each time I worked there that was the best place to work. People respect each other and treat each other with respected. Training is awesome. Would like to work for intel again.. Great company!!

Pros

Free lunches good pay benefits

Cons

Compensation is great, CWW allows you to have time off for other activities.

Training can be a challenging at times you have to train and sustain at the same time which can create stressful situations. Opportunity to move from non-exempt to a exempt role isn’t really clear.

Noonans

Awful management on noonans not supervisors.bullying also I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for them such silly policies that you have to follow not valued either by higher management.

Pros

People in teams are nice

Cons

Worst management I've ever seen site supervisors an awful person.

big company, great place to work on some parts.

My first job and will be 7th years this year. You need to find correct person to coach you well in the organization, if not you will lost as some of the senior they like to work on their own. The tool keep on changing and require employee to learn new thing. Got power on during 1st silicon bring up where u need to stand by during that time.

Pros

a lot of benefits, work from home for some organization, many resources on the thing we working on.

Cons

big organization make u hard to get the promotion, keep changing the tool and process

Great benefits great growth

Intel is a big corporate and there is always opportunities to grow as an employer and learn many hands on skills. Deadlines can be stressful but other than that great place to work

Good, stable income

Having Intel on your resume is awesome! it is a pretty big company, so it may not feel as personal as working for a smaller company or a start-up. It is a very revolutionary space to be in, though.

a great company

There is a very good work life balance here at Intel. Job is interesting and salary is also good with flexible working hours. People are very helpful and supportive. Manager is good for team members.

Very good employer. Life at work is excellent. Hive a lot of opportunities to its employee

Intel is a great pla e to work with. Employees are pampered and are given flexibilities in how they do their works. Gives so much opportunities to develop and improved oneself.

Pros

Many benefits, foods, shuttle service, gas etc

Cons

Different time zones

Good place to work, depending on your department

Almost everything at Intel is perfect, besides the 3 year contract and official hire in people. They can give you the 3 year contract (ICE) even though you've been with them for longer, and have a degree, they'll give the non-contract to a 19 yr old girl who sits on her phone all day doing nothing. Became top performer across all shifts in my department, asked to be taken off ICE multiple times, got denied, then get voluntold into a harder department with a 60-80% turnover rate for the raise and non-contract position I deserved in the first place. In the end, left a sour taste in my mouth, but a good place to work, VERY much depending on your department AND your coworkers. Company has a high turnover rate for new college graduates so DYOR.

Pros

Free lunches, own your pace, safety, culture

Cons

No official training, favoritism towards females, have to remind managers multiple times you have a degree

Overall good working environment with lots of opportunities for growth

Managers were helpful with solving problems and majority of the colleagues were also friendly and helpful. The work given to me was challenging at times but I felt that it was fair and helped me grow in my skills.

Incredible place to work.

Intel was an incredible place to work, for the fact I moved out of state I would have retired there. The work life balance is great, benefits and pay is spot on. They care about there employees and your not just a number.

Energetic, Inspiring and Confidence building Workplace

I have enjoyed most of my career at Intel, I have learned and grown to be the person I always wanted to be. Intel allowed me to train when I needed and wanted it, and to shine whenever I could and should. I love being part of a strong team and many times, at Intel, I was given that amazing opportunity, it was a super growth experience every time. I was also promoted every time I earned it, including into a wonderful management position, leading a cross organization, global team. This was the best professional experience of my life. Intel is truly a great place to work. My career there was everything I wanted, but I find now, after I have retired, because of my satisfaction with my great career, I’m hoping to still be a contributor in the workplace somewhere.

Depends on the group you work

Some groups have a lot of stability and then you are able to grow in a long term period,Some other groups are struggling to get a clear path.Payment increases can be very slow.Several decisions are taken based merely on the business needs and this might interfere with your career path. Some teams can be really jealous of their work and won't share the knowledge with other sites

Pros

Stability growth opportunities good compensation in Mexico

Cons

Hectic projects

Positive learning experience (internship)

I learned a lot while working here and was fortunate to be able to interact with people from many different departments. I had autonomy with most of my workload but always had reliable mentorship to guide me.

its intel ,

read other reviews. that will tell you everything. good benefits , they span a bunch of places and uses. decent salary and promotion, also with taht said you can move to different departments

Pros

na

Cons

na

Flexible working schedule

It's 8.30am - 5.30pm job, but you can adjust your time accordingly.Flexible working hour, Intel recommends employees to take a break always to recharge ourselves. However, the workload is pretty heavy, which leaves no time for rest.

Pros

Health benefits, Allowances, shares

Cons

Fast-paced, short project execution cycle, need to learn fast

Good work life balance

Good work life balance is there at Intel. I am not sure of any major drawbacks. Flexible work time is there. Number of projects per year is less so you can focus on quality

Pros

Good work life balance

Relax

Relax environment and very fun. Supportive manager and colleagues.Claimable food vouchers and tons of other benefits.Buddy system to provide guides.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intel Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement