Long but balanced.
Long hours but also worked a shift pattern which suited me so I was happy.
12 Hour Shifts, 24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week, 365 Days a Year.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Intel
- How should you prepare for an interview at Intel?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Intel?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Intel?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Intel?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Intel?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Intel?2 people answered
- How feasible is it to transfer locations with Intel once you start? How long do they make you wait? …2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Intel? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Intel?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Intel?One person answered
See all questions and answers