Clearly communicate your willingness to learn and adapt during the interview.
Some background on yourself sticking to your principles in a work environment would also be useful.
Familiarize yourself with the companies ethos and exceptions of their employees.
Dont bother. Seriously - enjoy your life.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Intel?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Intel?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Intel?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Intel?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Intel?2 people answered
- How feasible is it to transfer locations with Intel once you start? How long do they make you wait? …2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Intel?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Intel?One person answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Intel?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Intel? What are the steps along the way?One person answered