Intel

Intel

Intel Employee Review

Dont waste your time

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WORKING FOR INTEL, They don't care at all about you. the company has a great image outside. looks can be deceiving! the company is rotten to its core on the inside. I don't think the engineers and managers or any of the higher ups of this place understand how hard the manufacturing techs work. we are over worked and underpaid, Dont get long enough breaks, the company doesn't look at all the good work you do, the company crucifies you if you make a slight small mistake. Promotions are basically non existent, my manager at the place took him 21 years to become a manager...a shift manager at that, and he looked so chuffed and happy. 21 years...to become a shift manager...that's not a win that's a sad loss at life Typical day as a manufacturing tech starts of with getting a passdown...which is supposed to be the managers and engineers job. the company structure is so poor it makes me sad for leaving my previous job prier to working at intel. after passdown you check everything you'll be working on for the day, the engineers and managers think you have unlimited energy and just make decisions to add more work and change the game plans all the time. and if you miss it because THEY NEVER give you heads up, if you miss it then you are going to be in the firing line. the engineers and managers are so rude and expect the impossible, so bad that I one time soiled my self because I couldn't leave the fab for a short toilet break, its a disrespectful and apolloing place to work. I left because it wasnt worth my time, effort, and the humiliation -

Pros

None, I worked with people who have been there for 25 years in the same position

Cons

everything bad you can imagine, where does the chemical waste go? how they treat employes, promotions are non existent, you can get a better paying job where they care about you with a different company.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Lots of services provided. Friendly and motivated staff members. Always had a task to complete, enjoyable. Workplace culture was fantastic, would definitely recommend
Same roleSame location

Intel on paper was the ideal position

Intel on paper was the ideal position. However, in practice you are pushed to meet commitments but everyone is very quick to push you under a bus to make themselves look good... Especially management

Pros

Time Off

Cons

Same location

Productive and fun workplace.

It was an absolutely new and challenging experience but I like it. Calming surroundings and lovely environment to work in. Everything as a proper work place should be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K