Intel

Intel

Intel Employee Review

Get rewarded for working hard!

Really great place to work. Never a dull moment, always projects and task to work on.Work closely with teams of highly skilled individuals.Expect to be challenged everyday but also expect to be rewarded for your hard work.

Pros

Compensation and time off are great

Cons

Working weekend and night shifts can be tough

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Genuine interest in the core business of semiconductor. Top priority to employee and customize support for the motivated and worthy one.
Same role

Highly advance and modern place to work

I learned a lot on wafer manufacturing processes, I was able to use simulation and mathematical modelling tools to address some of the most complex operational logic in wafer manufacturing process. I was trained immensely in Intel and performed with 100 % satisfactory in all my training examinations. I am very proud to be able to conduct such a job considering all high demands and expectations on this job offer. I was faced with multi departmental meetings across Europe and USA to conduct my duties.
Same location

Productive and fun workplace.

It was an absolutely new and challenging experience but I like it. Calming surroundings and lovely environment to work in. Everything as a proper work place should be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K
2K

3.6Job security/advancement
  • Intel
  • Get rewarded for working hard!