Intel
Intel Employee Review

Great Benefits and Nice People

13 September 2018
Worked in Intel Ireland Site

Enjoyed the job, lovely people especially in Ireland, great benefits with the job and a pension scheme. The continental shifts can be a pain if your not used to them but over all good company to work for.
Pros
Great Benefits and lifestyle
Cons
Continental Shifts
4 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Manufacturing technician (Former Employee) - Leixlip, County Kildare
Lots of services provided. Friendly and motivated staff members. Always had a task to complete, enjoyable. Workplace culture was fantastic, would definitely recommend
14 June 2019
Same roleSame location
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) - Leixlip, County Kildare
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WORKING FOR INTEL,

They don't care at all about you. the company has a great image outside. looks can be deceiving! the company is rotten to its core on the inside.

I don't think the engineers and managers or any of the higher ups of this place understand how hard the manufacturing techs work.

we are over worked and underpaid, Dont get long enough breaks, the company doesn't look at all the good work you do, the company crucifies you if you make a slight small mistake.

Promotions are basically non existent, my manager at the place took him 21 years to become a manager...a shift manager at that, and he looked so chuffed and happy. 21 years...to become a shift manager...that's not a win that's a sad loss at life

Typical day as a manufacturing tech starts of with getting a passdown...which is supposed to be the managers and engineers job. the company structure is so poor it makes me sad for leaving my previous job prier to working at intel. after passdown you check everything you'll be working on for the day, the engineers and managers think you have unlimited energy and just make decisions to add more work and change the game plans all the time. and if you miss it because THEY NEVER give you heads up, if you miss it then you are going to be in the firing line.

the engineers and managers are so rude and expect the impossible, so bad that I one time soiled my self because I couldn't leave the fab for a short toilet break, its a disrespectful and apolloing place to work.

I left because it wasnt worth my time, effort, and the humiliation
 - more...
Pros
None, I worked with people who have been there for 25 years in the same position
Cons
everything bad you can imagine, where does the chemical waste go? how they treat employes, promotions are non existent, you can get a better paying job where they care about you with a different company.
13 July 2020
Same location
Contracts Manager (Former Employee) - Leixlip, County Kildare
Great place to work. I called it the university of life. Exposure to all aspects of running a business. Great opportunities to move within other disciplines. Very hard decision to leave
Pros
Great opportunities to move within the company
Cons
Very very busy