Intel
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Intel Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,218 reviews
Intel is a fast paced, highly technical place to work.
Exciting and varied work.

Lots of opportunity to improve personally and professionally.

Work alone or as part of a multi-functional team
Pros
Free cold and hot drinks and fruit.
Cons
Long hours - oncall
I am writing this review because my brother is scared for his job and has zero guts to bring this up to his managers or HR.

We at home as a family take care of each other, then why a company being such a big family cannot understand few of the most important core values (Care, Joy, Integrity, Driven and Ownership).

My parents are completely unhappy seeing their son working 24*7 like he is working at a BPO sector. He has not slept properly for last 16 months.

INTEL talks about gender equality, work life balance, all other things which are important for an organisation, but they dont act or apply in India offices.

If tomorrow we loose our loved ones because of such a stressful work environment, INTEL will only loose an employee but we as a family would have lost everything.

This review should have been from my brother, but he is so loyal to INTEL and his managers, he does not even complain or talk about it. He has made his mind that someday he will get rewarded for all the suffering.

It is his choice, But I had to show bring this up, so that rest of them can have courage to speak up and stand for your right. Weekends are for rest and to spend time with family.

I am a HR, by profession.
Pros
Mnc, Value, Innovation, Technology and Future
Cons
Work life balance, lot of stress and weekend work
I was only applying online. Stop asking.It doesn't help to keep asking. You constantly asking makes me not want to work there. I need you to stop asking me.
It is a nice company to work with, have lot of people with loads of technical and management skills sets where I can get more exposure on the process front
work life balance,heavy work,challenging work and good colleges.
good projects at intel.

I am working on GPMRB board and NUC board with different kernel versions.

Client is tesla
Empresa excelente para trabalhar, salário em dia, benefícios condizentes com a vaga.
Pros
Empresa seria
Cons
Nada a declarar
As an intern, Intel is a good choice. They are willing to help and teach the task they assign for you. They will also have one on one meeting to review your progress which make sure you won't feeling lost. The buddy and manager are very friendly and helpful which make me feel very comfortable to work there,
One of the best work place I ever worked before. its a MNC company. Great work place with multi national people. I had learned the workplace culture in Intel and how to manage employees.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare
Tuve la oportunidad de trabajar durante 3 años en Intel y aprendí mucho tanto tecnológicamente como en todo el circuito de venta. Tuve la ocasión de trabajar y formarme con grandes profesionales con mucha experiencia en el sector de la venta que en todo momento estuvieron dispuestos a ayudar y crear un buen ambiente de trabajo.
Como empresa he de decir que se preocupa en la formación continua y las condiciones de trabajo son buenas.
Intel is more concerned about the feelings of their female coworkers than following procedures and verifying the validity of the claims. Management is told to just discipline and they do not do conflict resolution. Otherwise, it was a rewarding opportunity and I felt great joy and sense of belonging until I encountered a female coworker that betrayed me and retaliated against me for reporting her violations. I was also told by my manager to do more work when I was already only getting .5-1h of break for a 12.5h shift.
great place to work
calm and friendly environment

culture is great

usually we work from 9 to 5 but you can work longer or you can work from home also.

cafe's inside Intel campus are very well maintained and clean.

gyms, meditation rooms everything is well organised and great.

i will miss the chai's from chai point which is the most relaxing part.
Pros
Quarter trips, fun activities
Cons
higher authorities are too busy
The work culture needs improvement, management needs to recruit more people to handle the work and the pressure. More people would actually increase the revenue and reduce the pressure.
I am from computer science background. I always wanted to work on programming. But My job doesn't include it which is frustrating for me. I learnt about server technologies. I got an opportunity to work on server boards.
Management is good. There is a good work life balance. But As I mentioned that saddest part is I'm not doing software development here.

Company is too good. But I don't like my job.
Pros
Free bus passes, free access to linked learning
Those who successfully land a job with Intel would agree. This isn't just a job, it's a career. They take pride in how they care for their employees. Their driving culture: Everyone goes home the same way they came to work. It's a manufacturing company but innovation is a compelling force for them to move forward. Management encourages employees at the technician level to continue their education so they can one day become engineers. Even the engineers will give on job training to technicians to increase the scope of work they can perform. On top of that, coworkers can recognize one another, even the engineers and managers can recognize technicians at any given moment. with the recognition comes monetary bonuses. A benefit seldom heard of. Hands down, this is an incredible place to work.
Leadership was always encouraging and making efforts to develop individuals.
Provided lots of opportunity and different areas. Spent Significant amounts of time And money training their employees.
Being an intern you are treated equally to an permanent employee.
Extraordinary Work life Balance.

Flexible working hours and excellent infrastructure for games and gym.

Excellent transport facility.
intel technology india pvt ltd is Excellent place to work. A positive workplace culture.l have learned a lot.Great place to work. overall my
experienced in intel is best.
Was unfortunate to be in a group where work life balance and career growth was not under management's scanner. Most managers are only technically sounds and have no people management skills. Toxic work culture overall.
Great opportunity to learn from an industry-leading employer. Especially in regards to DevOps and Business Operations Management. Very smart co-workers, great place to work because everyday was different, every interaction is purposeful.
It was a great experience for me to work at Intel.
Result Oriented and time to market are important.
Typical boss vision are key to the department future.

Innovation always give credit to your final performance