Intel
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Intel Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin8 reviews
amazing place to work, amazing opportunities to learn and grow fast. Company culture is very positive. Process engineers work on shift hours which are impossible to sustain.
Great place to get experience.
Job security doesn't exist. From my experience I can tell people join Intel to get experience and are looking for a better paid job after 3-4 years.
Pros
Healthcare
Great benefits and shift pattern with lots of training opportunities. Work place is stressful and fast paced so being able to consolidate new skills can be difficult to achieve.

Direct manager was good to work for, promotion within 2 years and felt like I made a difference but stress could be tiring.
Pros
Great benefits, learning opportunities and good shift pattern
Cons
Great stress
you will eb educated at Intel,
If you are a PHD graduate, your apprenticeship starts the day you enter.

If you are a technician, Go back to college and get a Masters , otherwise you will be bottom of the pile.
Pros
warm . place to work, high technology, you will get educated in how to work in a multi national
Cons
not for the weak minded, if you are shy or timid, stay away, too many sharks and alpha males, and that is the women I am speaking about
Bad work to life balance, bad job culture, bad progression through the company minimal training. Job culture is the main downfall other than that a good company to work for.
Nie mam nic do zarzucenia.
- bardzo dobra firma,

- polecam wszystkim
Productive and structured company who look after employees very well whilst setting very high level expectations for individual performance
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long hours expectation
I learned a lot on wafer manufacturing processes,
I was able to use simulation and mathematical modelling tools to address some of the most complex operational logic in wafer manufacturing process.

I was trained immensely in Intel and performed with 100 % satisfactory in all my training examinations.

I am very proud to be able to conduct such a job considering all high demands and expectations on this job offer.

I was faced with multi departmental meetings across Europe and USA to conduct my duties.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Intel?