Intel logo
Intel

Intel Employee Reviews in Dublin, County Dublin

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,471 reviews

amazing place to work but shift hours are impossible to sustain

amazing place to work, amazing opportunities to learn and grow fast. Company culture is very positive. Process engineers work on shift hours which are impossible to sustain.

Restricted productivety made job frustrating

I worked for Intel through an outside contractor and if I was asked by Intel to recommend that contractor I would strongly advise against it as they do not stand up to the ethos of the brilliant company they represent

Pros

Long lunches and set working hours

Cons

To restricted by management to do the job

Great place to get experience

Great place to get experience. Job security doesn't exist. From my experience I can tell people join Intel to get experience and are looking for a better paid job after 3-4 years.

Pros

Healthcare

Professional high paced yet stressful environment

Great benefits and shift pattern with lots of training opportunities. Work place is stressful and fast paced so being able to consolidate new skills can be difficult to achieve. Direct manager was good to work for, promotion within 2 years and felt like I made a difference but stress could be tiring.

Pros

Great benefits, learning opportunities and good shift pattern

Cons

Great stress

you will eb educated at Intel, If you are a PHD graduate, your apprenticeship starts the day you enter. If you are a technician, Go back to college and get a Masters , otherwise you will be bottom of the pile.

Pros

warm . place to work, high technology, you will get educated in how to work in a multi national

Cons

not for the weak minded, if you are shy or timid, stay away, too many sharks and alpha males, and that is the women I am speaking about

Bad work to life balance, bad job culture

Bad work to life balance, bad job culture, bad progression through the company minimal training. Job culture is the main downfall other than that a good company to work for.

bardzo dobra atmosfera

Nie mam nic do zarzucenia. - bardzo dobra firma, - polecam wszystkim

Productive and structured

Productive and structured company who look after employees very well whilst setting very high level expectations for individual performance

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Long hours expectation

Highly advance and modern place to work

I learned a lot on wafer manufacturing processes, I was able to use simulation and mathematical modelling tools to address some of the most complex operational logic in wafer manufacturing process. I was trained immensely in Intel and performed with 100 % satisfactory in all my training examinations. I am very proud to be able to conduct such a job considering all high demands and expectations on this job offer. I was faced with multi departmental meetings across Europe and USA to conduct my duties.

Jobs at Intel