Intel

Intel Employee Reviews in Shannon, County Clare

Dream job and as an individual everyone can explore more possibilities. Excellent work ethics. Transparency in communication. Value the opinion. Good support from manager level
had a great time but was placed on team that was never in office leaving me by myself. typical day was me working on my own in the teams cubicle. Probably should have requested to move teams as that was an option
I really enjoyed my time with Intel. I spent a good deal of time interfacing with other employees, who were very supportive during my placement. I recommend the company highly.
Pros
fun time was seen as important as work
Cons
needless hassle getting equipment upgrade
Challenging rewarding work. Constant opportunity for learning, self improvement and advancement. Friendly and helpful co-workers. Great environment to work in.
I worked as a member on the Platform applications engineer. Duties included constructing demos, setting up and testing customer reference boards in a laboratory. Installing OS, installing peripherals, debugging. Working in a team based environment. Encouragement for developing skills. Excellent management and mentoring. Start January 2011 - End September 2011
Pros
Supplement prices for lunches, Games room, clubs and societies, intern program
Cons