Intel Employee Reviews for Facility CoordinatorReview this company
Facility Coordinator1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 5,471 reviews
Job work-life balance
Facilities Maintenance Technician / Coordinator (Former Employee) - Leixlip, Co Kildare, IE - 30 November 2018
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
One of if not the best company I've ever worked for, Safe friendly working environment. Great learning experience. Great life work balance. Culture of pushing to continue to learn and further knowledge of all site systems.
Safe friendly working environment.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Intel reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 5,471 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Intel
- How should you prepare for an interview at Intel?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Intel?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Intel?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Intel?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Intel?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Intel?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Intel?2 people answered
- How feasible is it to transfer locations with Intel once you start? How long do they make you wait? …2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Intel? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How soon is health benefit paid when you start workOne person answered