Intel

Intel Employee Reviews for Facility Supervisor

Found 1 review matching the search
A typicl Fun yet busy day
My typical day started at 6am when I would review the pass-down and system alarm log from the previous night shift. this would help me identify potential issues that needed immediate attention i.e. be it safety, quality or system issues. At 7am I would meet with the shift technicians i.e. those starting and finishing and review the pass-down. I would use this to ask questions about certain issues that I identified as priority. Once this meeting ended I would review the PM schedule with the technicians starting and if necessary change the schedule and work allocation based on priority issues.
At 8am I would hold a meeting with the Area manage, system engineers and contractors. At this meeting we would discuss any safety issues, major issues passed down from shift and changes to the planned schedule for that day, review the alarm log and any redundancy risks we had with our systems and the plans to eliminate that risk and the timelines to complete the required work.

9am was the higher level meeting with the department manager and all the area managers. Once again safety was the first topic of discussion followed by any major issues that were affecting any of the various departments and what action plans were in place to address and the expected completion date.

once these meeting were completed my day would be spent traversing the site checking on all work that was being completed by the technicians ensuring everything was being done in a safe manner and helping them with any issues to the best of my ability. During these walks i would carry out safety audits of the areas
 - more...
Pros
Kept busy, free tea + coffee
Cons
On call 24/7
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Intel?