Disgraceful Culture - Horrendous People
The working culture at Leixlip is a disgrace and truly disgusting. A non exhaustive list:
- People, including those pregnant or with young children just live in work. They stay there all hours and expect you to, too. So very sad for their families
- Death by email, trying to stitch eachother up until you are completely thrown under the bus
- Vast incompetence across the patch. 'Management' and system owners are completely out of their depth and have absolutely no idea what they are doing
- Again I cannot reiterate the blame culture enough, trying to throw anyone under the bus to better themselves
- Absolutely no team ethic at all, will steal ideas and present as their own.
It is hard not to feel sorry for these people's families. They live in work, emailing all day long tap tap tap and trying to sound clever and act smart (even though they sound completely stupid) whilst actually achieving absolutely nothing. Horrendous people, horrendous culture. They cannot accept blame even when data clearly points toward them, there will always be some twist that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever that they will use to knife you. Worst place ever witnessed, never again.
Cut the grass often, smells quite nice.