My responsibilities included:
• Use and maintenance of planning and shop floor systems, monitoring various aspects of individual product health (wafer starts, outs, yields)
• Responsible for related production control functions for Fab and Sort (wafer starts, setting schedules, expediting, etc).
• Use of locally developed decision support systems (WISDOM)
• Ensuring WIP (work in progress) movements supports committed schedules.
• Develop recovery strategies as needed and coordinate resolutions to product support issues.
• Management of inventory and WIP, including “what if” analysis.
• Participation in cross-site functional teams.
• Presentation and reporting of factory performance data.
• Interface and communication with manufacturing, engineering, A/T, and Division.
• Training/transfer of knowledge and development of training materials.
The nature of the work required strong interpersonal skills, knowledge and working experience with Intel’s products, manufacturing operations and customers. Analytical, communication & customer support skills. Detail oriented and work as part of a team.