productive and fun work place
• Take orders from and serve food and beverages to patrons.
• Perform consistent check-ins with patrons to ensure satisfaction and address complaints swiftly.
• Answer questions about the menu and make recommendations when appropriate or requested.
• Prepare appetisers, salads, and cold dishes.
• Assist a team of hosts and hostesses by greeting, seating, and thanking customers.
• Communicate with kitchen staff directly and via computers.
• Cleaned tables, removed dirty dishes, and replaced table linens.
• Replenished clean linens, glassware, silverware, and dishes.
• Supplied service staff with food.
• Served patrons with water, coffee, and condiments.
• Cleaned and polished furniture, shelves, walls, and equipment.
• Stocked refrigerators with bottled beer and wines.
great hospitality experience
long hour / working late night