Intesa Sanpaolo

Intesa Sanpaolo Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews
Productive and challenging workplace
As being part of one of the leading EU financial groups operating in Albania, the general internal working environment is positive, challenging with EU regulations that other non EU banks in the market use as an advantage by being less bureaucratic. General working culture and management is positive and constantly developing by applying international advantages in the Albanian market.
Not Applicable
Not Applicable.
Not Genuine, ambitious and people-driven company. The company is not really focused on providing the best support possible to the workers.
My worst work experience in Dublin.
Based on my experience in Intesa Life, you can make a career only if you have relative that is a VIP's friend inside the bank (Manager or "Head of"). I noticed that good workers leave this bank because they can't grow up, and the "VIP's friends" remain inside because (obviously!) they can have a good career inside this bank.
Fun workplace
A very nice working environment where you make friends for life.

The daily routine, as hard it can be, was passing easily between the management and tasks.

Salary was not that good and all 'political' driven.
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
'political' rewards
Stressfull workplace
Customer service job but actually should be called claims department and customer service. Very stressful job not well payed. Just Italian speakers in an Italian work's environment.
Customer Service Representative
Provide Customer Service Support in the insurance financial services sector to customers of a major EU

bank, provision of information, resolution of queries, and communication with internal customers.
So far just an Internship, but a great one!
I've just moved to Dublin and I've already felt part of the company. So far I've learned so much and they keep saying me they are going to show me more and more. Unfortunately it is just an Intership of 6 months. Anyway students before me are now working for very important companies.
Pros
Great Life Balance, very interesting topics. Nice People. Provided Apt+little salary