Intesa Sanpaolo
Intesa Sanpaolo Employee Review

So far just an Internship, but a great one!

21 June 2016
I've just moved to Dublin and I've already felt part of the company. So far I've learned so much and they keep saying me they are going to show me more and more. Unfortunately it is just an Intership of 6 months. Anyway students before me are now working for very important companies.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great Life Balance, very interesting topics. Nice People. Provided Apt+little salary
3 December 2019
SME Relationship Manager (Current Employee) - Dublin
As being part of one of the leading EU financial groups operating in Albania, the general internal working environment is positive, challenging with EU regulations that other non EU banks in the market use as an advantage by being less bureaucratic. General working culture and management is positive and constantly developing by applying international advantages in the Albanian market.
4 November 2019
Risk (Former Employee) - Dublin
Not Applicable. Not Genuine, ambitious and people-driven company. The company is not really focused on providing the best support possible to the workers.
20 May 2019
Italian department (Former Employee) - Dublin
Based on my experience in Intesa Life, you can make a career only if you have relative that is a VIP's friend inside the bank (Manager or "Head of"). I noticed that good workers leave this bank because they can't grow up, and the "VIP's friends" remain inside because (obviously!) they can have a good career inside this bank.
  1. So far just an Internship, but a great one!