Invesco Employee Reviews

good work life balance
Business Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 November 2017
An enjoyable place to work, fast paced with plenty of oppurtunity to advance and study for advancement. The company has a good work life balance and treated employees well.
Good Teamwork
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 May 2015
Good atmosphere

Managers are easy to talk to.

Heavy work load at times

People are generally friendly

Great location and easy to travel to.
The place where I grew up. A great place to work with a lot of lovely people who were professional and supportive.
Client Finance Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D13 January 2014
I grew up working in Invesco as I started when I was 18 and spent the best years of the Irish Tiger working with this growing company. i had so many opportunities when working with Invesco getting to see all aspects of Transfer Agency. I started as an administrator and was promoted several times until i reached management level and became team leader of the Client Finance team, a role I enjoyed and felt I grew into very easily. It's from my time at Invesco where I realised people management was very important to me, i acquired many skills needed for running a productive, happy team.
Pros
Fast paced, learnt a lot, met soem of my best friends while working at this company who i still see regularly today.
Cons
Work life balance