Invesco

Invesco Employee Reviews

Very good work life balance. nice management, good salaries. good working hours. very nice canteen. Very friendly atmosphere great team spirit and a very can do attitude
Pros
good Salaries
Cons
short shift
Invesco is a fast paced administration company that works on pensions. There is a lot of different tasks involved in the job which keeps you busy and focused.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Difficult work
Great staff and workplace environment. Having seen the company through many phases of transition, it was always an enjoyable place to work, and learn in a dynamic environment.
An enjoyable place to work, fast paced with plenty of oppurtunity to advance and study for advancement. The company has a good work life balance and treated employees well.
Good atmosphere Managers are easy to talk to. Heavy work load at times People are generally friendly Great location and easy to travel to.
I grew up working in Invesco as I started when I was 18 and spent the best years of the Irish Tiger working with this growing company. i had so many opportunities when working with Invesco getting to see all aspects of Transfer Agency. I started as an administrator and was promoted several times until i reached management level and became team leader of the Client Finance team, a role I enjoyed and felt I grew into very easily. It's from my time at Invesco where I realised people management was very important to me, i acquired many skills needed for running a productive, happy team.
Pros
Fast paced, learnt a lot, met soem of my best friends while working at this company who i still see regularly today.
Cons
Work life balance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Invesco?