Ipsos MRBI

Ipsos MRBI Employee Reviews in Blackrock, County Dublin

boring
work was monotonous, management poor and favouritism was evident. The worst part of it was unrealistic targets and the workplace environment was not good
Pros
good breaks
Cons
boring job
I am enjoyed working with Ipsos MRBI. The staff were friendly and approachable. The hours were also very flexible. I would recommend this job to a friend as they are nice people to work for.
Completely illegal
Firstly you are takin in on a so called training day and not paid for it until two months later. The team lead then sacks you if you havent completed said targets besides it being your first day.

Secondly everything this company does is quasi legal, meaning that they are looking for 15 year olds to answer ridiculous surveys Extremely dodgy beware.
Official response from Ipsos MRBI
14 October 2019
Hello,

Many thanks for your feedback.

We are a consumer and business research company and part of the Ipsos Group. Creating a quality experience for new recruits and respondents is very important to us as it underpins our reputation as the Ireland’s longest established and leading public opinion company.

It is very regrettable that we gave you a poor impression of how we work. Perhaps I can explain how we work, and it is probably worth noting that we ensure we take the time to explain to everyone we interview the path they will take to becoming an interviewer.

Firstly, candidates who make it past interview are brought in for a trial day, to see what interviewing is like and, importantly to see how successful they are putting the public at ease and winning their co-operation. Clearly if a candidate is not able to achieve any interviews (which would be very unusual as Irish people remain very willing to take part, and very much enjoy taking part, in surveys), we may not take their application any further, or may suggest another trial day if they are open to it. I think you will agree this make sense.

To address your point regarding the legality of what we do, I can assure you that public opinion research is entirely legal, regulated and the opinion research of Ipsos MRBI is the most highly regarded in the industry. We adhere to the highest national and international standards of practice, Ipsos MRBI and as part of the Ipsos Group.

We are very disappointed that you did not find the process enjoyable, or did not at least feel you were fairly treated. But we appreciate your
 - more...
Busy, stimulating workplace
Work was demanding when many jobs were starting at the same time and the department was also busy.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the variation in work and working as part of a team.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ipsos MRBI. Our community is ready to answer.