IQVIA
Coronavirus update
Information from IQVIA:

IQVIA Employee Reviews

Ireland9 reviews
Worked there for ten years, no advancement opportunities, in a rut with no career path. I would work with the same people again, but not for the company unless it has changed since then.
IQVIA (NYSE:IQV) is a leading global provider of information, innovative technology solutions and contract research services dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients. Solutions are powered by the IQVIA CORE™, which combines big data, advanced technology, analytics and extensive industry knowledge. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA has approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.
There are many opportunities for advancement in IQVIA and opportunities to work in other countries. Areas of provision include, Clinical Research Services, Commercial Outsourcing and Marketing Information
Pros
Good rmuneration and conditions
Cons
Long Hours
They are committed to bringing clients the best in creative problem solving, enabling healthcare companies to innovate with confidence, maximize opportunities, and ultimately drive human health forward.
Very knowledgeable management.
Excellent IT & support.

Platform is excellent from all standpoints.

Very good to staff.

Friendly environment.

Great place to work.
Pros
Breakfast, Excellent hours, Good to staff
Cons
Great place to work, good quality employer with good rewards & benefits. Work is always interesting & changing so the work environment is stimulating.
Great company, friendly atmosphere, lovely co-workers, days at work were never the same, no time to be bored.
I started my role in Quintiles as an entry level pharmacovigilance associate. In my year at Quintiles, I learnt a plethora of skills. I was lucky to be part of two great projects, both of which saw successful database locks. I especially liked how my work was commended and appreciated through the use of 'Thank you' awards where management and co-workers could use an internal website in which my achievements were highlighted. The hardest part of the job was making deadlines and always being on top of a heavy work load. However, I enjoyed this challenge immensely. My co-workers were one of the highlights of this job. They were amazing team players. Senior level co-workers would encourage and guide me to make the right decisions for my career path. Overall, an amazing experience for a first job! We always had fun Fridays where people would organize dress up days in aid of charity. Management were also very supportive and approachable.
Pros
Subsidiesd lunchs, fun friday, great healthcare, holidays, bonuses
Cons
Not many openings for promotions
A fast-paced day everyday. great oppotunities to learn and progress in the industry.
A typical day at work consists of processing SAEs, AESIs, and SUSARs. In my time in Quintiles I have gained an in depth safety knowledge across case processing, regulatory reporting and the skills required to manage a project within drug safety/ pharmacovigilance. Currently management are undergoing changes and are introducing a new organizational structure. My co-workers are all very friendly and capable people.The hardest part of my job is time management and the prioritization of urgent work when set with 24 hr deadlines. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IQVIA?