Irish Heart Foundation

Irish Heart Foundation Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews
Working in the non-profit space is always challenging as there is so much to be accomplished, yet with limited resources. However, when you are able to help people and make a difference in their lives, it's all worth it in the end. Life is short, make an impact.
I love working here - there is a great atmosphere; people are friendly and supportive; the work is truly fulfilling and what we do actually matters.
I feel it comes mostly from working with a bunch of people who are all enthusiastic about what they do.

Wouldn't you be too if your job helped to save lives, prevent heart disease, and promote healthier lifestyles?
Pros
Close to the Luas
The Irish Heart Foundation is a great place to work - good salary, impactful work that really makes a difference and amazing staff culture.

The management allow you to grow and the work/life balance is brilliant.
You get to see how small changes can really make a change in people's lives and if you are interested in health it's very informative. People are supportive and want you to do well in your career.
This is voluntary and done in my spare time, I instructor courses for teach lifesaver skills. This gives people confidence to use these skills.
I sold pins outside the Dunnes Stores for a day. I done this job with a friend we raised in round €300 that day. I had to get people to buy the pins. This was ok as I like to think I am a good sales person.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Irish Heart Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8