Yes they do
No. Staff are employed by the company.
Yes absolutely, they have preferences of who they deal with and who they are most comfortable with.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Irish Wheelchair Association
- Does Irish Wheelchair Association require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …3 people answered
- Does Irish Wheelchair Association allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Irish Wheelchair Association?2 people answered
- How much of a Christmas bonus do you get as a shop assistant for iwa2 people answered
- Payment weekly or fortnight2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Irish Wheelchair Association?2 people answered
- Hi What hours are available to work. Is it full time/part time2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Irish Wheelchair Association?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Irish Wheelchair Association?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Irish Wheelchair Association?One person answered
See all questions and answers