This is it, you are going from house to house, it's not 9 to 5,you have to be flexible, and if a Cliant passes away, it can be upsetting for the Carer.
Casual but stimulating
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Irish Wheelchair Association
- Does Irish Wheelchair Association require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background …3 people answered
- Do the service users have complete autonomy over who works with them ?3 people answered
- How much of a Christmas bonus do you get as a shop assistant for iwa2 people answered
- Payment weekly or fortnight2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Irish Wheelchair Association?2 people answered
- Hi What hours are available to work. Is it full time/part time2 people answered
- Does Irish Wheelchair Association allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Irish Wheelchair Association?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Irish Wheelchair Association?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Irish Wheelchair Association?One person answered
See all questions and answers