Irish Wheelchair Association

Ireland69 reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & benefits

Excellent

Iwa are a great company to work for management are great and very fare.. They are hse pay scale, and hours to suit anyone, it very hard to get good management but have to say ours a great and so helpful.

Pros

Very accommodating

Cons

No cons

Brilliant place to work.

IWA is an excellent place to work. Once you do your job well you'll have the opportunity to go further. Happy environment to work like all places you will get the negative people who like to give out. Keep away from it. Good salary and pension benefits.

Pros

Outings with members

Good benefits

Overall a good company to be employed by, great benefits. More hands on managerial approach would be an improvement. Generally understanding re personal issues.

Pros

Interaction with service users, feeling appreciated by them and providing essential services beneficial to the recipients.

Cons

Management not always readily available to resolve issues

Normal office environment, friendly and professional.

The HR department is a typical administrative offfice which deals with general administration and recruitment. Most of the time is spent dealing with customers both internal and external. the hardest part is when you have to deal with issues relating to sick off, pay, overtime and contract rollover..

Pros

Free car park

Cons

Normal working hours

argumentative management and bad ethos regarding salary

I worked for this company and found the management extremely unprofessional I had many arguments around salary's left short on many occasions and having to wait another month for it to be sorted.

Flexible shifts, good pay, friendly staff, caring managers, free, (paid), online courses. Education at very low cost (health care skills and others). Work possibility across the country.

enjoyable and producive

enjoyable place to work - very easy to get to - management are good - parking is easy Progression is not as easy as I had thought but its a good job and I enjoy working with my team

Pros

hourly day

Cons

not enough hours

fun workplace

The staff in the IWA are really friendly towards everyone. I was with them the week they had there christmas week where they made three course dinners for all the members and had karaoke afterwards and i could see they all enjoyed it.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

nothing

Fun Workplace

If l am suppose to work for Irish Wheelchair again and again l will do just that all my years working with the organisation was enjoyable and interestingly salary was very okay trainees was very highly motivating skills to improve every employees which is so impressives

Pros

not really

Cons

Whats going on for the IWA

Flexible working day, morning and evening work mainly. Suitable to someone looking for part time hours although full time can be attained over time.

Pros

Pick and choose your own hours

Cons

Not enough day work.

Eventful work

Was different everyday very hard work but i did love it. I was in the kitchen in the day room.we also would oraganise events for outing.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Irish Wheelchair Association. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement