ISS Facility Services Employee Reviews

Found 57 reviews matching the search See all 4,377 reviews
Absolutely terrible
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Cork Harbour, County Cork7 June 2019
I worked with this company and have witnessed and also been the victim of bullying from supervisor.. grown women have left in tears. Never tell your private life as mine was told to co-workers. Very personal information to me. Was told and shown allocated place for smoking and what time by supervisor to who then went to manager and complained about this. When you then try make a complaint its like your the one in school yard that no one talks too.. its an absolute joke of a company. Supervisor is also very racist and if you have mental health problems this is certainly NOT the company i would recommend.
Pros
Cons
Not one bit helpful when people are being bullied
1 Work alone company’s small
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Ireland6 May 2019
€10.80 an hour , I work two businesses within Iss 2 hours and than travel to do another 4 hours , I get no travel expenses . Manager is lovely but not happy if you want holiday because she has to find replacement for me so I find it difficult if need time off at short notice .
Pros
Training excellent and safety in workplace big thing
Cons
a month notice if need time off, need to find a replacement
Great company
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  County Meath4 April 2019
Very good company to work for and the management are excellent never had a problem with ISS I worked with great people and we got on really well together looked out for each other and helped each other that's how you make a good team
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Good hours
Productive and good place to work.
Mail Room Operator (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 March 2019
My typical day at mailroom starts at 8 a.m as first thing I always check post that has arrived the day before as also my e-mail and based on this planing tasks for rest of the day.
I have learned many new things most of them were purely just for the role that I was currently occupation as such, different programs and apps for booking couriers scheduling the pick up time ect it also helped me to develop others skills that I already have had it such like responsibility, working under huge pressure and many others.
The management that managed our team was nice and friendly also trying find the best ways of resolving queries/issues that person or the team were flagging on.
The workplace culture was on the very high level everyone were always respectful and friendly to other team members.
The wasn't many hard parts in this job I was planing my day to find possible easiest way and tried to deal with the pressure or if there was to many task to schedule in one working day there was always someone in the team that was more then happy to help.
Pros
I could manage my on time during the day.
Cons
Job was underpay for amount of task and responsibilities.
Hand dust (Current Employee) –  Glanmire, County Cork16 February 2019
My current job with ISS is not bad at all but the hours i work are not very suitable as i am on the night shift. During my time with ISS i got certified with PTS which is personal track safety for working in railways.
reliable, responsible company.
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 October 2018
a good company to work reliable and quiet. you can acquire knowledge and agility in the area that work easily.
busy working environment
Accounts Clerk (Current Employee) –  Citywest, County Dublin10 October 2018
extremely busy hard working office environment, management team are very friendly and have excellent knowledge of the business and company which makes work life easy to deal with.
Very interesting internship abroad
Internship Project Manager (Former Employee) –  County Dublin18 September 2018
Internship where I learned most about working for an international and mutlinational company. What to do and what not to do. The different layers in an organization and how everybody has his own style. The different management styles within the organization are valued and appreciates. This is where I learned to stay close to myself and value what I do best is good enough.
Pros
Possiblity to learn at different locations
Cons
Too little time to learn
Bad Management Corrupt employees
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Offaly7 September 2018
ISS is the most worst company to ever work for. I have been discriminated and verbally abused. I have once been phsically abused by the Chef Manager. I reported in and recorded all the policies which have been broken only to be told my contract was being terminated. I cannot understand why they would try to cover up incidents in place. I am appalled by ISS and how the operate.
Buon ambiente de trabajo
Limpiadora (Former Employee) –  County Dublin26 July 2018
Llegava sola a las 6 de la manana e empiezava limpiar el predio de veterinaria, la biblioteca e le baño, despues marchava para limpiar com mis comañeros los alojamentos de los estudiantes
Pros
bueno salario
Empresa muito Séria
Agente de Limpeza (Former Employee) –  County Dublin19 June 2018
Empresa lida com o funcionário com todo o respeito possível
Pros
Muitas horas de trabalho
Cons
Transporte
Empresa estrangeira
Supervisor/Faxineiro (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Irlanda18 June 2018
Empresa bem esclarecida e organizada. Sem atrasos e sempre justa.
Nice place to work
Accommodation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limerick22 May 2018
Nice workplace / they train people /they give oportunity / always in touch with emplowees and suportive . Easy too progress with your carrer if you have experience .
Ok group
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Castlebar, County Mayo20 May 2018
Work for Iss was a good years .many courses , management nice .i learned how to good cleaning how to care about my self .the most hard a this work is physicli part .
Good place to work!
Helpdesk Compliance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Citywest, County Dublin9 May 2018
I always liked to work for ISS as it is a very serious company which takes into consideration the employees' interests and needs. The company's environment is friendly and excellent are its values such as respect, equal treatment to everybody and diversity. The training sessions are very important and it is focused to health and safety issues.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Fixed-term contracts not renewed
work is very hard
House keeping / Factory (Current Employee) –  Ashbourne, County Meath30 April 2018
Deep cleaning of all the machines used for production. I can
carefully use the right cleaning chemicals for the right machine
keeping my hygiene and the hygiene of my place of work. I can work
in difficult areas where it is hard to get to.
House keeping experience: For my everyday duties I had to keep the
whole area clean including the kitchen, canteen, PPE rooms, locker
rooms, production area, potato laboratory, toilets and the offices.
Bad place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 April 2018
No training
Have asked for training every year
Never get any

Management don’t engage with you
Don’t speak to you only to give out

No HR DEPARTMENT
Pros
Cons
Hard work
Good
Operative (Current Employee) –  Tan tock seng hospital21 March 2018
Active environment working place. Manager always concern to workers .
non challenging but busy
Operations (Current Employee) –  Waterford22 February 2018
ISS Facility Services is Busy and flexible place company to work with but not a challenging and fun place for my kind of person, will recommend it to friends that desperately need a job and still believe it will be fun if i get the professional job in the company

Their services is of a very high standard and have a way of training their staff to meet up with their standard
Pros
flexible, safe and engaging
Cons
non-challenging, unexciting, unfriendly and stagnate
Fun workplace
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 January 2018
I worked in many differents places and I always got trained for the job that I had to do, especially when I worked cleaning hospitals. The managers was very nice to work with and a fun workplace with my colleagues.
Pros
work in differents places

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K