ISS Facility Services

ISS Facility Services Employee Reviews

Featured review
ISS Facility Services selected this as a representative review
Good people and company. Recommended
I worked with ISS for just over a year.
I enjoyed my time with them.

All relevant training was given and training days were organised where needed.

Management was good and had a genuine interest in peoples well-being and work/life balance.

Dealing with other ISS departments and sites was easy as everyone was always helpful.

Hardest part of the job for me was integrating myself into the culture of the site I was assigned to.

All in all, a good place to work. Recommended.
Could be better
The place I currently work at has a toxic work environment, where certain employees feud and bully others. The work is pretty fast paced, and the supervisors are nice enough.
I work with ISS Pest Control. I love every day at work. The company structure allows one to use their own initiative and experience. Top class company
I enjoy going to work with and attending different sites every day. ISS allows one the freedom to draw on their own experience in dealing with customer issues.Pest control is a challenging but such a rewarding profession on a personal basis. You have to be well organised and be prepared to go the extra mile as you never know what any customer can throw at you, but when you deal with and resolve the issue, personal satisfaction is immense. Great back up exists from ISS management and other technicians. ISS is a great company to work with and ISS encourages you to develop personally and include your own hobbies and sport in your working life.
Job is great
Iss is a very good place to work with lots of benefit. The management are nice and understanding and they are also very attentive to their staffs when in need
Definitely a People Business
ISS is an AMAZING company to work for!

I have been with the company for 6 years. In this time I have received training and mentoring that is second to none! I hold the company values in the highest regard as I do my own. Those who share the vision of ISS excel and achieve amazing things together!

I admire them most for their focus on Health & Safety. That culture is part of everyday life in ISS, which is very important to me. I want to go home to my family every day. Everything we do, every time we do it, everyone is encouraged to think about Safety.

I have worked with many of our clients and teams during my time here. I have a great relationship with my manager and ISS have supported me and my family through some tough times. I am lucky to have had such a great experience developing my career with ISS.

I love my job and the people I work with.
Pros
Great People, Health & Safety
productive workplace
i worked in ISS in different contracts. the job was easy and not hard to work with the team.
i learned to work as a team in the company

i really recommend ISS for my friends.
Dealing with different things every day and having the chance to learn something new. Also,learning to work as a team. Very strict rules about health
Working with alot of people is very challenging. Also,working as a team it's very important. They reconigze the staff work and they give the chance to get promoted
Good company to work for
Never had any problems. I worked as a cleaner. After initial interview I was given the job immediately. The area manager was always available for any calls.
What i learned and gained from working at Iss.
Working here got me used to working at a fast pace, also working as a team was very important. The hardest part for me was the amount of work sqeezed into short time periods.
Bad ethics on behalf of the company
The company doesn’t pay me if I’m sick or if I get injured at work they don’t pay the hospital bill . I’m a cleaning operative and if I develop sickness from the chemicals we use then they don’t pay the hospital bill and I don’t get paid for being out sick . Which is quite irritating
stress free and fun
working your collegue makes the work a bit easy. everybody is giving a hand whoever need help. accomodating and warm environment. i would highly recommend working in ISS
Staff were nice i made alot of new friends
Happy place at times lack of communication at times
I left because I was thrown all over the place with little notice . Some places to work was great but other sites were not so good .. as was to do audits and then to follow them up never worked cause there was no materials to work with most of the time
Pros
Cons
Long shifts
Global Focus
Great company with global focus and opportunity to grow and develop. Place where we you to work with amazing people and learn soemthing new every single day
Good place to work but worked nights
I worked nights at iss for 3 years I liked it because of the wages I was getting it's really good money but the hours just were not for me you would work from 7pm to 3am
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Unsiocialable hours
Great Place to work
I worked there as a general operative and my supervisors where great people to work together and the ISS company always provide the trainings when we need it. Nice place to work.
Absolutely terrible
I worked with this company and have witnessed and also been the victim of bullying from supervisor.. grown women have left in tears. Never tell your private life as mine was told to co-workers. Very personal information to me. Was told and shown allocated place for smoking and what time by supervisor to who then went to manager and complained about this. When you then try make a complaint its like your the one in school yard that no one talks too.. its an absolute joke of a company. Supervisor is also very racist and if you have mental health problems this is certainly NOT the company i would recommend.
Pros
Cons
Not one bit helpful when people are being bullied
Fun place to work
was working there for a short period. The management was good but as a senior staff at the working place, the management have high expectation on me. The colleague is fun to work with. The working hours is good and only working from Monday to Friday.
Pros
working only from Monday to Friday. Off on weekend and bank holiday
Cons
Hard to find parking space around the site
1 Work alone company’s small
€10.80 an hour , I work two businesses within Iss 2 hours and than travel to do another 4 hours , I get no travel expenses . Manager is lovely but not happy if you want holiday because she has to find replacement for me so I find it difficult if need time off at short notice .
Pros
Training excellent and safety in workplace big thing
Cons
a month notice if need time off, need to find a replacement
Great company
Very good company to work for and the management are excellent never had a problem with ISS I worked with great people and we got on really well together looked out for each other and helped each other that's how you make a good team
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Good hours
Productive and good place to work.
My typical day at mailroom starts at 8 a.m as first thing I always check post that has arrived the day before as also my e-mail and based on this planing tasks for rest of the day.
I have learned many new things most of them were purely just for the role that I was currently occupation as such, different programs and apps for booking couriers scheduling the pick up time ect it also helped me to develop others skills that I already have had it such like responsibility, working under huge pressure and many others.

The management that managed our team was nice and friendly also trying find the best ways of resolving queries/issues that person or the team were flagging on.

The workplace culture was on the very high level everyone were always respectful and friendly to other team members.

The wasn't many hard parts in this job I was planing my day to find possible easiest way and tried to deal with the pressure or if there was to many task to schedule in one working day there was always someone in the team that was more then happy to help.
Pros
I could manage my on time during the day.
Cons
Job was underpay for amount of task and responsibilities.
My current job with ISS is not bad at all but the hours i work are not very suitable as i am on the night shift. During my time with ISS i got certified with PTS which is personal track safety for working in railways.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K