ISS Facility Services Employee Reviews

Found 66 reviews matching the search See all 4,655 reviews
Featured review
ISS Facility Services selected this as a representative review
Good people and company. Recommended
Facilities & Workplace Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Connacht24 September 2019
I worked with ISS for just over a year.
I enjoyed my time with them.

All relevant training was given and training days were organised where needed.

Management was good and had a genuine interest in peoples well-being and work/life balance.

Dealing with other ISS departments and sites was easy as everyone was always helpful.

Hardest part of the job for me was integrating myself into the culture of the site I was assigned to.

All in all, a good place to work. Recommended.
Good company to work for
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Kildare10 December 2019
Never had any problems. I worked as a cleaner. After initial interview I was given the job immediately. The area manager was always available for any calls.
What i learned and gained from working at Iss.
Contract Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Little Island Roads, County Cork5 December 2019
Working here got me used to working at a fast pace, also working as a team was very important. The hardest part for me was the amount of work sqeezed into short time periods.
Bad ethics on behalf of the company
Cleaning Operative (Current Employee) –  Cork29 November 2019
The company doesn’t pay me if I’m sick or if I get injured at work they don’t pay the hospital bill . I’m a cleaning operative and if I develop sickness from the chemicals we use then they don’t pay the hospital bill and I don’t get paid for being out sick . Which is quite irritating
stress free and fun
ASSISTANT/ WEEKEND SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Dublin29 November 2019
working your collegue makes the work a bit easy. everybody is giving a hand whoever need help. accomodating and warm environment. i would highly recommend working in ISS
Staff were nice i made alot of new friends
Cleaning Operative (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 October 2019
Happy place at times lack of communication at times
I left because I was thrown all over the place with little notice . Some places to work was great but other sites were not so good .. as was to do audits and then to follow them up never worked cause there was no materials to work with most of the time
Pros
Cons
Long shifts
Global Focus
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 October 2019
Great company with global focus and opportunity to grow and develop. Place where we you to work with amazing people and learn soemthing new every single day
Good place to work but worked nights
Assistant cleaner (Former Employee) –  Port Laoise, County Laois12 August 2019
I worked nights at iss for 3 years I liked it because of the wages I was getting it's really good money but the hours just were not for me you would work from 7pm to 3am
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Unsiocialable hours
Great Place to work
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin7 August 2019
I worked there as a general operative and my supervisors where great people to work together and the ISS company always provide the trainings when we need it. Nice place to work.
Absolutely terrible
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Cork Harbour, County Cork7 June 2019
I worked with this company and have witnessed and also been the victim of bullying from supervisor.. grown women have left in tears. Never tell your private life as mine was told to co-workers. Very personal information to me. Was told and shown allocated place for smoking and what time by supervisor to who then went to manager and complained about this. When you then try make a complaint its like your the one in school yard that no one talks too.. its an absolute joke of a company. Supervisor is also very racist and if you have mental health problems this is certainly NOT the company i would recommend.
Pros
Cons
Not one bit helpful when people are being bullied
Fun place to work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Bon Secour Hospital,Cork24 May 2019
was working there for a short period. The management was good but as a senior staff at the working place, the management have high expectation on me. The colleague is fun to work with. The working hours is good and only working from Monday to Friday.
Pros
working only from Monday to Friday. Off on weekend and bank holiday
Cons
Hard to find parking space around the site
1 Work alone company’s small
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Ireland6 May 2019
€10.80 an hour , I work two businesses within Iss 2 hours and than travel to do another 4 hours , I get no travel expenses . Manager is lovely but not happy if you want holiday because she has to find replacement for me so I find it difficult if need time off at short notice .
Pros
Training excellent and safety in workplace big thing
Cons
a month notice if need time off, need to find a replacement
Great company
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  County Meath4 April 2019
Very good company to work for and the management are excellent never had a problem with ISS I worked with great people and we got on really well together looked out for each other and helped each other that's how you make a good team
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Good hours
Productive and good place to work.
Mail Room Operator (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 March 2019
My typical day at mailroom starts at 8 a.m as first thing I always check post that has arrived the day before as also my e-mail and based on this planing tasks for rest of the day.
I have learned many new things most of them were purely just for the role that I was currently occupation as such, different programs and apps for booking couriers scheduling the pick up time ect it also helped me to develop others skills that I already have had it such like responsibility, working under huge pressure and many others.
The management that managed our team was nice and friendly also trying find the best ways of resolving queries/issues that person or the team were flagging on.
The workplace culture was on the very high level everyone were always respectful and friendly to other team members.
The wasn't many hard parts in this job I was planing my day to find possible easiest way and tried to deal with the pressure or if there was to many task to schedule in one working day there was always someone in the team that was more then happy to help.
Pros
I could manage my on time during the day.
Cons
Job was underpay for amount of task and responsibilities.
Hand dust (Current Employee) –  Glanmire, County Cork16 February 2019
My current job with ISS is not bad at all but the hours i work are not very suitable as i am on the night shift. During my time with ISS i got certified with PTS which is personal track safety for working in railways.
reliable, responsible company.
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 October 2018
a good company to work reliable and quiet. you can acquire knowledge and agility in the area that work easily.
busy working environment
Accounts Clerk (Current Employee) –  Citywest, County Dublin10 October 2018
extremely busy hard working office environment, management team are very friendly and have excellent knowledge of the business and company which makes work life easy to deal with.
Very interesting internship abroad
Internship Project Manager (Former Employee) –  County Dublin18 September 2018
Internship where I learned most about working for an international and mutlinational company. What to do and what not to do. The different layers in an organization and how everybody has his own style. The different management styles within the organization are valued and appreciates. This is where I learned to stay close to myself and value what I do best is good enough.
Pros
Possiblity to learn at different locations
Cons
Too little time to learn
Bad Management Corrupt employees
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Offaly7 September 2018
ISS is the most worst company to ever work for. I have been discriminated and verbally abused. I have once been phsically abused by the Chef Manager. I reported in and recorded all the policies which have been broken only to be told my contract was being terminated. I cannot understand why they would try to cover up incidents in place. I am appalled by ISS and how the operate.
Buon ambiente de trabajo
Limpiadora (Former Employee) –  County Dublin26 July 2018
Llegava sola a las 6 de la manana e empiezava limpiar el predio de veterinaria, la biblioteca e le baño, despues marchava para limpiar com mis comañeros los alojamentos de los estudiantes
Pros
bueno salario
Empresa muito Séria
Agente de Limpeza (Former Employee) –  County Dublin19 June 2018
Empresa lida com o funcionário com todo o respeito possível
Pros
Muitas horas de trabalho
Cons
Transporte

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K