ISS Facility Services

Found 90 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,395 reviews

Good people and company. Recommended

Featured review

ISS Facility Services selected this as a representative review
I worked with ISS for just over a year. I enjoyed my time with them. All relevant training was given and training days were organised where needed. Management was good and had a genuine interest in peoples well-being and work/life balance. Dealing with other ISS departments and sites was easy as everyone was always helpful. Hardest part of the job for me was integrating myself into the culture of the site I was assigned to. All in all, a good place to work. Recommended.

Job is hard work fast paced very tiring

I like the job my workmates are good workers, we work as a team and try get the job done the best we can, we don't have a lot of time if the trains are running late. But we get it done

Pros

Cons

set hours

Decent enough

Depending on the site where you end up the struggle is and will be the sites budget for products at times they can be very cheap and this causes a lot of stress for the people in the front line.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No cleaning products, management absent at times or ignorant

Nice work place

Great company to work for it was a bit out of my way to commute so had to look for something else. But in general the job was great the staff were good nice job if u live close by

Pros

Good wage nice supervisor

Cons

Locations a bit difficult to commute to

Okay.

Nobody dreams of cleaning but if it pays the bills, the hours are good wage is alright. I had 2 different jobs with these in the evenings. If you ever run out of supplies it can be a pain to grab hold of management but other than that you're left to yourself.

Pros

Flexible hours.

Cons

Unresponsive management.

Stressful

I worked there as a cleaner. Not given enough hours. There was no teamwork at all. Only called to work if needed which would only be about once a month

Great company

I have worked for this company for almost a year now on a part time basis. I really enjoy it and my managers are lovely people. If I have any issues they are quick to sort it.

Pros

Hours where what i needed.

Cons

None.

Productive, Fast Paced.

Client and Customer Focused, Attention to Detail, Fast Paced, Health and Safety Oriented, Hands on Management, Very Helpful and Supportive, Hardest part of job was time Management, Most Enjoyable part of job was the Excellent team I worked with.

Great Place to Work!

In facilities management, each day is different than the last, always new challenges and experiences to learn from. My team and colleagues are just amazing, my boss is wonderful, we work in a supportive collaborative culture, a real working family!

Great work place

Iss is a great company to work for. They provide you with all the necessary training. Have great management and are always on hand to answer any questions. They have many sites and I have worked on numerous sites and each site had great employees were we all worked as a team.

Pros

Fantastic guidance and training

Great Company to work for

I was treated well by members of staff and felt very welcomed, I would highly recommend this company. From staff In Grifols and ISS, I felt at home and enjoyed working on site for ISS.

Pros

Do not work weekends

Cons

No access to site building

Iss gave me my first job after been put of work for many years

Great company to work for always able to contact management when I needed too. Had a good work place environment and great rate of pay. If you want to go futher in the company option is their to do so

Pros

Great hours to work

Cons

For many years a great atmosphere but not this year , as its been stressful to work under the management

Having never let this company down , its very dissapointing to have been left with no hours or work after jumping in and helping with work hours for others who needed that help, but when christmas came and we were told our contracts were only being renewed for a further month , we knew then they were going to give the hours we had and helped out with to others.....there were many ways around the work hours that could have helped to our advantage....there are a few workers that have been treated just the same way and we are all very unhappy with their standard of employee treatment having worked unsocialable hours for many years for ISS

Absolutely loved my time with ISS Facility Services

What a great company to work for. I was based as a supervisor on two sites based in Dublin. I loved liaising with the staff, training and completing onsite audits. It was very busy and fast paced managing a large team and dealing with the clients on a daily basis. The support received from Management team was fantastic. Couldn't have asked for better. The only reason I left was the commute.

Pros

Great atmosphere, friendly staff and clients, excellent support

Cons

Commute to work

Great

Staff are welcoming and considerate.Staff was treated fairly and were very polite.Pleasant And enjoyable environment to work in.Good pay.Great communication and co-operation

High pressure to fit so much in in a couple of hours

Only ever hear from supervisor or managers if there is a complaint from client, they never tell you if clients are complementary about your work, put pressure on you to work if someone doesn't show for work

Pros

Close to home

Cons

No scope to move any further then charge hand as the higher jobs go to friends / family

Great job

A great job with great benefits, great employees and great management. The company is great over-all. The company is generous with breaks and meals. Supplies needed are always stocked up.

Good place

Good place to work, and good money. Salary benefits is good, excellent management and them worry about segurity yours staffs. There is cooperative between staffs.

Not a great place

I feel that the senior management have been, there far to long and need to change. They are behind on innovation and don’t like to invest in there people

Could be better

The place I currently work at has a toxic work environment, where certain employees feud and bully others. The work is pretty fast paced, and the supervisors are nice enough.

I work with ISS Pest Control. I love every day at work. The company structure allows one to use their own initiative and experience. Top class company

I enjoy going to work with and attending different sites every day. ISS allows one the freedom to draw on their own experience in dealing with customer issues.Pest control is a challenging but such a rewarding profession on a personal basis. You have to be well organised and be prepared to go the extra mile as you never know what any customer can throw at you, but when you deal with and resolve the issue, personal satisfaction is immense. Great back up exists from ISS management and other technicians. ISS is a great company to work with and ISS encourages you to develop personally and include your own hobbies and sport in your working life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare ISS Facility Services with

• ISS Facility Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?