ISS Facility Services

Limerick, County Limerick5 reviews

3.3Pay & benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,202 reviews

Nice place to work

Nice workplace / they train people /they give oportunity / always in touch with emplowees and suportive . Easy too progress with your carrer if you have experience .

Could be better

The place I currently work at has a toxic work environment, where certain employees feud and bully others. The work is pretty fast paced, and the supervisors are nice enough.

A nice place to work

I always enjoyed cleaning no matter where i was placed factory work or offices i always met new people along the way who were so nice and there is no stress in cleaning my superviser just tells me what to do and i just get the job done

Pros

meeting new people

Enjoyable places

I did not find any difficulty in while working in these places. As a peaceful person I was free with avery team mate.

Pros

No free lunches.

Cons

Enjoyable hours according to shifts

We work in a very good team

On my first day, I was totaly lost, I did not know exactly what the job was about. But The manager was so good and patient with me telling me what to do and how the they need the job to be done. I found it very hard when I have to re do what I have already done and later on I took the hole job as game. everthing were so easy to do and the team I worked wiyh was so lovely.I really regret the job only last for three weeks.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

part time

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ISS Facility Services?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement