ISS Facility Services

Account Manager2 reviews
Ireland2 reviews

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,202 reviews

Great Place to Work!

In facilities management, each day is different than the last, always new challenges and experiences to learn from. My team and colleagues are just amazing, my boss is wonderful, we work in a supportive collaborative culture, a real working family!

Definitely a People Business

ISS is an AMAZING company to work for! I have been with the company for 6 years. In this time I have received training and mentoring that is second to none! I hold the company values in the highest regard as I do my own. Those who share the vision of ISS excel and achieve amazing things together! I admire them most for their focus on Health & Safety. That culture is part of everyday life in ISS, which is very important to me. I want to go home to my family every day. Everything we do, every time we do it, everyone is encouraged to think about Safety. I have worked with many of our clients and teams during my time here. I have a great relationship with my manager and ISS have supported me and my family through some tough times. I am lucky to have had such a great experience developing my career with ISS. I love my job and the people I work with.

Pros

Great People, Health & Safety

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement