ISS Facility Services

Cleaner32 reviews
Ireland32 reviews

Found 32 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,169 reviews

Nice work place

Great company to work for it was a bit out of my way to commute so had to look for something else. But in general the job was great the staff were good nice job if u live close by

Pros

Good wage nice supervisor

Cons

Locations a bit difficult to commute to

Okay.

Nobody dreams of cleaning but if it pays the bills, the hours are good wage is alright. I had 2 different jobs with these in the evenings. If you ever run out of supplies it can be a pain to grab hold of management but other than that you're left to yourself.

Pros

Flexible hours.

Cons

Unresponsive management.

Great company

I have worked for this company for almost a year now on a part time basis. I really enjoy it and my managers are lovely people. If I have any issues they are quick to sort it.

Pros

Hours where what i needed.

Cons

None.

Iss gave me my first job after been put of work for many years

Great company to work for always able to contact management when I needed too. Had a good work place environment and great rate of pay. If you want to go futher in the company option is their to do so

Pros

Great hours to work

Cons

For many years a great atmosphere but not this year , as its been stressful to work under the management

Having never let this company down , its very dissapointing to have been left with no hours or work after jumping in and helping with work hours for others who needed that help, but when christmas came and we were told our contracts were only being renewed for a further month , we knew then they were going to give the hours we had and helped out with to others.....there were many ways around the work hours that could have helped to our advantage....there are a few workers that have been treated just the same way and we are all very unhappy with their standard of employee treatment having worked unsocialable hours for many years for ISS

High pressure to fit so much in in a couple of hours

Only ever hear from supervisor or managers if there is a complaint from client, they never tell you if clients are complementary about your work, put pressure on you to work if someone doesn't show for work

Pros

Close to home

Cons

No scope to move any further then charge hand as the higher jobs go to friends / family

Great job

A great job with great benefits, great employees and great management. The company is great over-all. The company is generous with breaks and meals. Supplies needed are always stocked up.

Could be better

The place I currently work at has a toxic work environment, where certain employees feud and bully others. The work is pretty fast paced, and the supervisors are nice enough.

Good company to work for

Never had any problems. I worked as a cleaner. After initial interview I was given the job immediately. The area manager was always available for any calls.

What i learned and gained from working at Iss.

Working here got me used to working at a fast pace, also working as a team was very important. The hardest part for me was the amount of work sqeezed into short time periods.

Bad ethics on behalf of the company

The company doesn’t pay me if I’m sick or if I get injured at work they don’t pay the hospital bill . I’m a cleaning operative and if I develop sickness from the chemicals we use then they don’t pay the hospital bill and I don’t get paid for being out sick . Which is quite irritating

Staff were nice i made alot of new friends

Happy place at times lack of communication at times I left because I was thrown all over the place with little notice . Some places to work was great but other sites were not so good .. as was to do audits and then to follow them up never worked cause there was no materials to work with most of the time

Pros

Cons

Long shifts

Good place to work but worked nights

I worked nights at iss for 3 years I liked it because of the wages I was getting it's really good money but the hours just were not for me you would work from 7pm to 3am

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Unsiocialable hours

Absolutely terrible

I worked with this company and have witnessed and also been the victim of bullying from supervisor.. grown women have left in tears. Never tell your private life as mine was told to co-workers. Very personal information to me. Was told and shown allocated place for smoking and what time by supervisor to who then went to manager and complained about this. When you then try make a complaint its like your the one in school yard that no one talks too.. its an absolute joke of a company. Supervisor is also very racist and if you have mental health problems this is certainly NOT the company i would recommend.

Pros

Cons

Not one bit helpful when people are being bullied

reliable, responsible company.

a good company to work reliable and quiet. you can acquire knowledge and agility in the area that work easily.

Ok group

Work for Iss was a good years .many courses , management nice .i learned how to good cleaning how to care about my self .the most hard a this work is physicli part .

Fun workplace

I worked in many differents places and I always got trained for the job that I had to do, especially when I worked cleaning hospitals. The managers was very nice to work with and a fun workplace with my colleagues.

Pros

work in differents places

Great job to gain interpersonal skills

Part time work during college, good for someone starting out working in the real world. Learn new skills and develop great friendships and learn about responsibility.

Pros

Treated fairly

hard work

Personnel responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of public spaces and crew area clean and orderly, fulfilling the essential powers including, but not limited to: carpet cleaning, cleaning of public baths in the elevators, halls and offices on the crew, cleaning upholstery, floors, walls, ceilings, curtains, and window accessories, swept, scrubbed and given with the vacuum cleaner. It requires experience in a similar function, knowledge of cleaning techniques and the use of chemical products and good communication skills.

Night Job

Working all nights cleaning with water under preassure. Wery wet. One break in the middle. only 6 hours per night and worked 5 days a week. Worked in few different areas in factory.

Pros

some food events arround once a month

Cons

Night work and very wet.

Great work place, helpful colleagues and thoughtful leaders. Serious and helpful company with its employees. Great work experience in Dublin to practice the language studied.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement