ISS Facility Services

Ireland5 reviews

3.3Pay & benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,169 reviews

productive workplace

i worked in ISS in different contracts. the job was easy and not hard to work with the team. i learned to work as a team in the company i really recommend ISS for my friends.

Good place

Good place to work, and good money. Salary benefits is good, excellent management and them worry about segurity yours staffs. There is cooperative between staffs.

Great Place to work

I worked there as a general operative and my supervisors where great people to work together and the ISS company always provide the trainings when we need it. Nice place to work.

tough place to work

trained new staff, made sure machinery are in good working order, Performed different cleaning roles and made sure all waste were carefully disposed. Refilling af hygiene and sanitary accessories

Cons

not flexible hours

Productive and

Monday to friday from 6am to 8.30am I work for ISS Facility Services at the UCD (University College Dublin) library, cleaning toilets and kitchens, dusting, vacuum cleaning of office and removal of large rubbish bags to waste bins. I work with more 10 co-workes from diferents nacionalities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

ISS Facility Services Reviews by Location

• ISS Facility Services
  • General Operative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?