j2 Cloud Services

j2 Cloud Services Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Dublin

Customer Service Representative2 reviews
Dublin2 reviews
That place does not offer anything to the employee. The quantity of work was crazy. Management does not hire more people and expect you do work at 200%, everyone was just exhausted and stressed. Zero opportunities for any self or career development.
Pros
location
Cons
stressful enviroment
This company is definitely the worst I've ever worked for. The management treats the employees in a very bad manner and with no respect whatsoever. For foreigners it was even worse since they would abuse the fact that english is not your native languages and in a situation of a conflict you would have no chance to defend yourself. The managements approach was more prison guard like. The overall atmosphere was unfriendly and unpleasant, there was no chance of progress, you are required to work like a slave with no right to share your opinion and speak about your concerns. I would never recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
Cons
Extremely bad managment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at j2 Cloud Services?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at j2 Cloud Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9