JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 21,759 reviews
Bureaucratic and rude
Fund Accounting (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 January 2018
Bureaucratic and rude . No training. Exceptions are unreal .Dominating managers . No support
Challenging place to work and very established.
Officer - Alternative Investor Relations (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 July 2017
Joined here from a competitor. Has it's upsides and downsides like all companies. I find it rewarding. Hours are very manageable and the standards of work are high. I am extremely hard working and strive to excel and so the culture here helps me achieve my goals.
highly driven
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 January 2017
JP Morgan are a very well respect investment bank and their reputation speaks for itself. Good salary, benefits and job security.
highly driven
Payments Processing Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 January 2017
Great place to learn and grow
PMO Lead- Vice President (Current Employee) –  Dublin18 November 2014
Great company, stable, great culture, and training. Management was great, a culture of getting it right 1st time.
Pros
Benefits, stability, culture
Cons
First real job in the fund industry
Client Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland29 October 2013
Struggled at the very beginning to learn the company's culture of the Irish side of the business.

After the first month, everything was fitting together and I learned my job, and after all well recognized and rewarded by Management.

I position was as client relationship officer, and a typical day at work was:

- Calculation of the Net asset value daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly ("NAV") with very strict cut-off times, including the calculation of the funds income and expense accruals and the pricing of securities at current market value.
- Manage a overall Asset Under Management of about $250 million.
- Preparation of quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports to shareholders.
- Maintenance and filing of the fund's financial books and records as the fund accountant, including reconcilement of holdings with custody and broker records.
- Payment of fund expenses, (Mgt Fees, Admin Fees, Legal Fees, etc).
- Settlement of daily purchases and sales of securities, ensuring collection of dividends and interests.
- Calculation and payment to the transfer agent of dividends and distributions.
- Preparation and filing of other SEC filings/reports
- Calculation of the total returns and other performance measures of the fund on a regular basis etc.
-I wanted to add that implemented and bond reconciliation spreadsheet that did speed up the process about 80% overall, it was quite well recognized by the Management team.

- I also enjoyed that i was able to work in special project to assist a platform transfer from a company that we were taking over in a record time and with
  more... zero margin of error. I really enjoyed the experience even though we had to work over the weekend.  less
Pros
great team-mates
Cons
work long hours every day
Productive and professional workplace.
Business/Integration Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D8 August 2013
An excellent company to work for however, there is an argument that it is top heavy.

Overall, an enjouyable place to work with plenty of support both carrer wise and work wise,
Pros
Excellent technology
Cons
Very structured and can lose the personal touch with sucha big corporation.