Jacobs
Jacobs Employee Review

Brilliant to work here

8 July 2019
An enjoyable company to work for, with a heavy emphasis on people and safety. I spent 3 months here as an intern and found it a formulative experience.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Long Commute from Dublin
30 July 2014
Same location
Electrical Lead Tool Install Intel (Former Employee) - Intel Leixlip County Kildare
I gained experience as an Electrical Design Engineer. My acquisition knowledge increased considerably.
Pros
Good salary, people and location
5 March 2020
Construction Manager (Former Employee) - Ireland
Overall Jacobs is a good place to work, and they offer a great deal of training for their Management. I learned a great deal of other activity disciplines Management overall are good Work place culture again good The hardest part of the job, sometimes to fast paced The satisfaction of being engaged on very high profile projects in a variety of industries
Pros
Training
Cons
Too fast paced at times
10 February 2020
Sustainable Solutions team intern (Former Employee) - Dublin
I joined Jacobs as an intern in the Sustainable Solutions team, who deal with environmental and ecological assessments. Unofrtunately, I found it difficult to actually get much work to do bar clerical work, proofreading and correcting documents, etc. I'm not sure if this was a failure on my manager's part or just bad luck, but I don't feel like I gained much valuable experience as an undergraduate intern at Jacobs.
  1. Brilliant to work here