Jacobs
Jacobs Employee Review

Challenging and proactive

13 April 2018
I found Jacobs to be challenging as it was a new industry for me. The staff are very welcoming, and the wealth of knowledge is amazing. This goes for the staff in the main office to site contractors.Everyone was very supportive and eager to help on a project or personal assignment (college work). I found Jacobs to be a very challenging and proactive company to work for.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Friendly staff, knowledge driven, quiet canteen
Cons
long hours on site
10 February 2020
Sustainable Solutions team intern (Former Employee) - Dublin
I joined Jacobs as an intern in the Sustainable Solutions team, who deal with environmental and ecological assessments. Unofrtunately, I found it difficult to actually get much work to do bar clerical work, proofreading and correcting documents, etc. I'm not sure if this was a failure on my manager's part or just bad luck, but I don't feel like I gained much valuable experience as an undergraduate intern at Jacobs.
30 November 2018
Engineer (Current Employee) - Dublin
good plce to work. really enjoy my time here. everyone is friendly and willing to help at all times. i was given a lot of responsibility and the salary is great.
10 March 2015
2D CAD Designer- 3D Piping Designer (Former Employee) - Dublin
Jacobs treat their staff like family, where their employees are well looked after, may it be comfort of health and safety.
Pros
Free coffee and top of the range software and support
Cons
parking was sometimes an issue but nothing major
  1. Challenging and proactive