Jacobs
Jacobs Employee Review

Productive and careering environment

30 July 2014
I gained experience as an Electrical Design Engineer. My acquisition knowledge increased considerably.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Good salary, people and location
8 July 2019
Same location
Student Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) - Leixlip
An enjoyable company to work for, with a heavy emphasis on people and safety. I spent 3 months here as an intern and found it a formulative experience.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Long Commute from Dublin
5 March 2020
Construction Manager (Former Employee) - Ireland
Overall Jacobs is a good place to work, and they offer a great deal of training for their Management. I learned a great deal of other activity disciplines Management overall are good Work place culture again good The hardest part of the job, sometimes to fast paced The satisfaction of being engaged on very high profile projects in a variety of industries
Pros
Training
Cons
Too fast paced at times
10 February 2020
Sustainable Solutions team intern (Former Employee) - Dublin
I joined Jacobs as an intern in the Sustainable Solutions team, who deal with environmental and ecological assessments. Unofrtunately, I found it difficult to actually get much work to do bar clerical work, proofreading and correcting documents, etc. I'm not sure if this was a failure on my manager's part or just bad luck, but I don't feel like I gained much valuable experience as an undergraduate intern at Jacobs.
  1. Productive and careering environment