Jacobs
Jacobs Employee Review

Very nice workplace to work

14 February 2019
I was cleaning all types of stuff we were taking all stairs down and cleaning off the bits off paints on floor and load off other bits was dome all window cleaning and mopping floors.
Pros
Yeah got few times whole site got free brealsfast from deli
Cons
You could pick from hours if you wanted to extra hours
5 March 2020
Construction Manager (Former Employee) - Ireland
Overall Jacobs is a good place to work, and they offer a great deal of training for their Management. I learned a great deal of other activity disciplines Management overall are good Work place culture again good The hardest part of the job, sometimes to fast paced The satisfaction of being engaged on very high profile projects in a variety of industries
Pros
Training
Cons
Too fast paced at times
10 February 2020
Sustainable Solutions team intern (Former Employee) - Dublin
I joined Jacobs as an intern in the Sustainable Solutions team, who deal with environmental and ecological assessments. Unofrtunately, I found it difficult to actually get much work to do bar clerical work, proofreading and correcting documents, etc. I'm not sure if this was a failure on my manager's part or just bad luck, but I don't feel like I gained much valuable experience as an undergraduate intern at Jacobs.
8 July 2019
Student Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) - Leixlip
An enjoyable company to work for, with a heavy emphasis on people and safety. I spent 3 months here as an intern and found it a formulative experience.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Long Commute from Dublin