Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews in Cork

Good positive culture, fairly good company to work for, managers on the whole were approachable and professional in their dealings, A very professional company to work for and with, customer satisfaction the ultimate goal.
Pros
Looking after employees whils engaged on a project
Cons
Not treated too well if you wasn't workinng on a "billable" project
Brilliant place to work, with everyone very friendly and only to willing to help you learn and advance in your carerr, would highly recommend Jacobs.
Great employer always focused on getting the best out of staff and willing to invest in employees. People are the best asset is part of the company mandate and it shows.
Pros
Work enviornment
Cons
Not always in a position to provide work.
Having spent over 25 years on 3D modelling software designing pipework, i consider myself to be a highly experienced individula with vast 3D modelling knowledge. I have used various sooftware packages including PDMS, and LFM amd Navis works. I have had vast experince succesfully finshing many projects on the Oil and Gas sectors plus more rencently Bio Pharmaceutical. I am a competant hard working deicated worker who accnowleges himself as to having a vast experience base. Included in this i have lead a team of 15 designers including a workshare program abroad.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jacobs?