Decent place to work but needs some improvement.
- A typical day at work is making 20 phone calls handing a car over and selling a car while juggling the preparation of the car.
- Every day you learn how to deal better with customers while holding margin too.
- The leadership team is good but middle management needs a lot to be desired, management need to lead middle management don't know how to. - more ...
- There is no culture at all good or bad.
- The hardest part is dealing with the public and managing their expectations.
- Seeing a young family leave in the car they want for the deal they deserve. - less