Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Employee Review

Productive engagng

29 August 2019
I enjoyed the experience. Hardworking staff, good fun, great workplace. There were difficult times but could be overcome with the help of strong capable staff.
4.0Job security/advancement
4 September 2020
Technical Line Lead (Current Employee) - Limerick
If you can handle the shift then it’s a great job with good benefits. Good site facilities including a gym and 2 canteens. The food is questionable on days!..
13 April 2020
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Limerick
This was a great experience for me personally as I worked as part of a team during a production line retro fit out project and it was great to see how they ran this project and delivered the day to day meetings and on goings of where it was at. I felt this was the best thing about the role to really understand what the key aspects were of working through problems and how they are managed by these key communication meetings.
9 April 2020
Process Technician (Former Employee) - Limerick
Work here is terrible, bullying is ripe through the company especially with contractors, you get shift allowance but it is not worth it for what your body goes through, one month of nights and one month days and you can never get used too or adapt, loads of time off no energie to do anything