Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,359 reviews
I recommend to everyone to work there. It's a company that cares about its workers. It always seeks the welfare of the employee and very supportive, with the situation of Covid-19 the company gave the best of itself. It has a very good relationship between the normal and the personal. It is very flexible when looking for work alternatives that benefit the company and the employee. Very good salary conditions. Impeccable cultural and social conditions.
J&J is a great place to work. There are many locations across the world. The only downside is that if you work in corporate, you will likely have to live in the north east at some point in your career. But the company truly cares about its people.
This is a great company to work for. People who really care about you and want to see you succeed. Great culture around healthcare and commitment to patient/consumer.
A Johnson é uma empresa onde muitos sonham em conseguir um empprego,pois é uma empresa de grande porte e reconhecida no mundo inetiro.
Pros
BENEFÍCIOS
I have learnt how to manage time during a breakdown when doing troubleshooting and got my working speed improved. The work culture is good I can reach out to everyone whenever I need to complete a given task. The hardest part of the job is to keep the line standing for too long causing downtimes. The most enjoyable part of the job is doing maintenance of all the lines it helps me to deeply understand the machines. The management is determined to keep the employees motivated at all times.
Pros
15 minutes tea time and 30 minutes lunch time
Cons
loafing
Great work life balance, little innovation. J&J is a large corporate company with strict processes and management styles. Not great for young talent looking to grow in new and innovative ways.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
healthcare
Desejo muito boa sorte, sempre a quem trabalhar na Johnson's.
Pros
Vários benefícios, como assistência médica, odontológica, ticket refeição e alimentação
Cons
Nada a dizer.
J&J does a great job of investing in their employees' personal and professional growth. They have development one on one's with your manager and have you write your own goals each year which your performance is based on so you are an active participant in your growth. They are also big on work/life balance and have very practical policies in place to make sure no one takes advantage of the system. I really enjoyed working with my team and the people in my building, as well as the opportunities to learn about other areas and departments within the company.
Pros
Onsite gym, discount on consumer products, onsite cafe, onsite store, partial remote work, worklife balance
Cons
Corporate politics can be bad sometimes, red tape that sometimes causes more work
Was only there on a short-term contract. I enjoyed every aspect of it! It was a strange situation as I worked completely remotely due to covid but I still was able to build some relationships.
Great company to work for - enjoyed working there and would recommend to others starting their career. Interesting opportunities and others to work with.
Great company.... pay is ok... conditions are pretty good. The only let down was th Team Leaders. Very unprofessional & corrupt. Was shocked by some of their actions.
Pros
Free onsite gym
Cons
Very poor managers, regular conflict between TL, s & PTs. Management are extremely unprofessional. Worst I have seen ever
The pay and benefits are great. You get annual annual bonus's. JNJ has great flexibility with work/life balance. I have had 3 managers while at JNJ and they have all been wonderful. Very supportive and encouraging me to step outside my comfort zone.
Pros
Pay, Management, Benefits
Cons
Some jobs going overseas
Empresa que cuida dos funcionários da comunidade é a favor da diversidade é segura dinâmica e competitiva
Pros
Acesos a tecnologias e treinamentos que mantém o funcionário atualizado
Cons
Não divulgar muito seus produtos
Exposed to working with different groups. Very stressful and urgent timelines. There seems to always be a reorganization’s which therefore many layoffs. No sense of security.
Pros
Cons
Pay
Excelente empresa para se trabalhar.Ótimos benefícios. Excelente cultura e organização.
Fair with management allowing good work and home balance Committed to their employees Good benefits and leave policy including child care and paternity leave
Pros
Staff shop purchase at reduced price
I worked at J&J for their medical device group. It was challenging and fun. I learned a lot. It's also nice there is a mentor program for your growth. Only con was I saw too much politics in management
Pros
Nice lunches, health insurance, mentorship
Cons
politics
My manager is flexible as they know I am home with young kids. As long as the work gets done I am not micromanaged. The Raynham culture is great, offering lots of ways for employees to get involved with various work related project or employee resource groups. I have been with the company 10+ years and learn something new each day. I often get the chance to work with different work groups with line employees and sr. management.
Pros
Gym reimbursement, Paid Time Off, discounts on consumer products
Cons
Frequent reorgs
I think that this was a great start to my first job and wanted to meet new people. I thought that my co-workers were very helpful and I learned a lot in this period of time.
Pros
great work space
Cons
not very entertaining space
Right balance of work/Life. With multiple divisions, there are treemendous opportunities to get wide range of experiences. Leadrship and middle managemnt is phenominal.
Pros
wonderful and challenging opportunities.
Cons
None I can think of.
JNJ is a very competitive company in terms of salary, environment, benefits, career progression etc. I really had a fun time working with JNJ and they really invest on the talent of their employees.
  1. Employee reviews