Johnson & Johnson
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from Johnson & Johnson:

Johnson & Johnson Management reviews

Ireland61 reviews
Would definitely recommend working there. Great Pay.
My time at Johnson & Johnson was quite enjoyable. The Management are extremely friendly. The work is expected to be done on the day, which is normal, as it is an international company, and they do need to send their Orders out. Would definitely recommend it.
Poor culture - lack of fundamentals in delivery of training. Poor internal communication/ culture of whispering evident and ignored by management.
This was a work environment I was happy to leave. Very, very poor training, little career progression opportunities and poor senior management leading to continuous dissatisfaction throughout the less senior members of staff.
Mauvaise formation des temporaires
Aucune formation pour intéger les équipes. Manager imcompétente.
Senior Customer Service Agent
- Sales order and procurement management.
- Dealt and managed customer’s queries and/or complaints on daily basis by phone and email and monitored key performance indicators according to the service level agreements.

- Assess clients’ needs, situations, strengths, and support networks to determine their goals

- Managing, processing and recording consignment inventory movements and adjustments.

- Delivered training to new and current agents and tracked, assisted and collaborated functionality of different projects.
Very hard to understand the culture towards contractors
Contractors are treated like they were some sort of sub human beings , the pressure is terrible, to get numbers numbers, and the agency's are as bad that employ you they just don't care about your welfare, its a dog eat dog situation,
Dysfunctional place, poor management
Good for a while to get experience. however, rot may set in.
Dysfunctional place, poor management doesn't help.
On the plus side, they do promote worklife balance.
Could be great
Overall Vistakon is a place where long hard hours equate to great technical experience gained but in a harsh bonus driven culture.
I found the majority of process technicians were very unhappy overall with some great people and some below par management. The creed that J&J operate by might be true in some sections/departments but does not exist on production line.

12 hour shifts, month of days followed by month of nights, 24/7
Pros
Permanent contract & healthcare for whole family. Doctor on site.
Cons
tough target/bonus driven culture, long hours, poor life balance
Excellent employer
Great working conditions
Great team of people to work with.

Excellent technical skills gained. Very good to provide training.

Very supportive management.
Pros
Excellent working conditions and environment
Cons
Contract work
overall very good
very enjoyable workplace
nice culture among the workers

people very helpful

good work ethics

work / life balance is ok

management are understanding of online issues
Great staff, nice place to work, progression a big problem
Love working here but there is no job security and positions often not allocated on work performance.

Great team spirit amongst staff and team lead.
A bit of a disconnect between management and workers on the floor. Needs issues not recognised
Pros
Salary
Cons
Security or lack thereof
Poor salary
Poorly paid for the level of qualifications required to join. Inherent culture of lack of trust by management toward employees both in ability and character.
Pros
Time off.
Cons
Too tired to do anything with time off.
Productivity and fun
JnJ R&D project (Ethicon Biosurgery Ireland)

The project was a great success even the product lost its competitiveness on the market.

The team was highly educated and very well selected for the project.

As part of the management team, we were focusing on our Credo to create a Job Work/Life Balance and keep the project schedule.

We have raised 10k Euro for Paralympics Ireland I believe this tells everything about the work place environment and the team effort.
Pros
Company night outs, Family days, Bbq, etc.
Cons
Long hours, tight deadlines
12hr shift from 7:30 to 7:30 on 3 cycle shift days evenings and nights.Repack was the area I worked in.Management and co-workers very kind.
Good place to work,management and co-workers always worked together to makesure on day ran smoothly.

Learnt a lot about controlled documents and safety guidelines and that there is no shortcuts when dealing with human sight.

Repack was a good experience,worked well under pressure to make hourly and daily targets,at a very high standard for the clients.
Pros
On occasion
Cons
Long hours when you have a young family.
Vistakon Summary
I have worked in Vistakon on 2 separate 11 months contracts. I absolutely enjoyed working for the company.

Vistakon Ireland produces the Acuvue range of contact lenses which is the leading contact lens product in the world. Using our highly automated production process, we produce daily disposable contact lenses while utilizing state of the art technologies such as injection moulding, robotics, vision systems and sterilisation systems. Vistakon Ireland was established in 1995.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
improving personal and profesional life
-I was in charge of invoicing several customers, following the company procedures and some other office tasks as updating database and enter data in the System
-I learned how to use the SAP

-Management is very easygoing and extrict at the same time, understanding the day a day troubles.
-The co-workers were very nice in all fields , helping each other and always in the mood

-The hardest part of the job was that was far away from the place i live.

- The thing i like the most is the co-workers and learning and developing my profesional career everyday.
Pros
good salary
Cons
far away from my home